Leather Laptop Messenger Bag

Leather Laptop Messenger Bag

3 Likes

so which bag do you get??? this bag shows a handle, but the next bag listed does not, and the reviews are the same for both bags ??? the reviews for this bag say no handle, and the reviews for the no handle bag are the same reviews. if i bought this bag and got the other bag I would be aggravated and all that goes with it

2 Likes

Same concern as previous post… which bag do you get?!

2 Likes

After doing some scrolling, the bag listed in THIS is not even in the pictures. I attached a picture of the “wood” style bag. So dumb, these listings need editing. I was hoping to get the “brown” style but it looks like they don’t have it listed anywhere

1 Like

I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!! Our systems were down for a good portion of this afternoon (that is NOT the good news), but they are up now and I have added over 100 units of the Brown bag!

4 Likes

Hi there - thanks for your patience! The images in the offer are labeled correctly. The outside varies by the color label, but the dimensions are the same.

5 Likes

I made a guess at my laptop size, based on the screen. I have an MSI, so it’s not dainty. But it’s not like carrying a billboard either. This bag is more for thinner, dinkier laptops. Maybe I can give it to a coworker. It’s a decent bag but I’ll go back to my old one.

1 Like

I ordered the bag in “Wood” and it looks exactly as expected. The laptop sleeve within the bag is smaller than listed, it barely fits my 15.6" Lenovo slim laptop. The strap that is meant to hold the laptop in place will not close over the computer but the zipper that goes across the main compartment does the job. This bag will not securely hold anything larger than 15.6" laptop.

2 Likes

yeah. frankly I think it’s good for tablets. I wouldn’t recommend it for any laptops.