Lectron Portable Tesla Charger wDual Plugs L1/L2

Lectron Portable Tesla Charger wDual Plugs L1/L2

1 Like

Seems inferior to the similar Tesla product and much more expensive

1 Like

Yes was going to say this. You can order the Tesla kit for ~$250. It comes with a long cord and 2 adapters (regular household 15A, and 50A RV/Range socket). And a nice storage bag.
There are additional adapters available for different plug configurations, or there is an add-on kit with all the possible adapters includes (30A dryer, 220V 20A outlet, etc) but you can also order each one individually. I have a 20A 120V circuit in my garage with a 20A (left plug blade can be horizontal) and so now the Tesla charges 30% faster off of my existing household outlet. Of course adding a new circuit for fast charging would be better but this is working fine for me since most daily trips are short.

Only thing I would say if you’re about to get a Tesla, go ahead and order the mobile charging kit, and they’ll mail it to you in a few days (maybe even before you pick up the car). I didn’t order ahead of time because I assumed that the dealer would have them ready to just pay for on-the-spot, but Tesla doesn’t work that way. Maybe it’s good. No upsells, no trying to sell you options you don’t need, just pick up your car and go. Best car buying experience I have had, even though Musk is a bit creepy.

1 Like