Let The Cookie Win

It’s effin Chewbacca. You people suck. I will buy one.

the cookies…are hairy…

Bandoliers On Cookies!!!

hint: Star Wars

Hm, after it was mentioned, I’m starting to see the Wookiee reference. I haven’t heard of “Let the Wookiee Win” before though, but then again, I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan.
EDIT: Ah I see. I don’t remember anything from the movies anymore.

Cookie rhymes with Wookie. Despite that fact this shirt remains one of the lamest I have seen on the site.

No it isn’t, its a cookie on a plate that is meant to kinda be like chewie because C3PO said “Let the wookie win” to R2-D2 when they were flying to Alderaan and people think this shirt is cool because it rhymes, “Let the cookie win” I say big deal, who cares, it rhymes, wow, thats it no further connection.

It just might be a little obscure. Not really sure.

http://www.starwarsholidayspecial.com/text/wookiee-ookies.htm

YUM! Wan t. To. Make. :9

Very weird, Star Wars cookbook, what else do they need to try and come up with to make money off of. I can see all the SW geeks now burning their house down trying to cook up some SW dishes.

Which derby was this from originally?

the name has been changed – click to see the original entry.

Hey, not all of us are challenged with the oven! :slight_smile:

You think that’s bad… listen to this

Was this in the do-over derby?

I know what you mean. I am expecting to see Fiction vs. Non-Fiction any day now. Holding out for that. :frowning:

Edit: but I don’t want to discredit the ECs. The designs they have chosen have all been great art, and shirts I did indeed vote for. :slight_smile:

Nice timing. L O L Thanks.

But those cookies have no hair.

I was afraid to say it for fear of major disappointment… but I am too!

Awesome! Congrats twallis. In for 2.