LG C2 Series OLED Smart TV (Refurbished)

I received my 42" model yesterday. Looks great and all but the box was missing mounting hardware and the remote! I emailed CS and am waiting for the response. Can’t say I’ve ever bought a TV with the remote missing. It’s like buying a car and the dealer doesn’t have the keys.

It’s definitely making me question the savings when the difference between this refurbished one with a separate warranty and new is so minor with the new sale prices for The Big Game. I hope everyone else got great units!

2 Likes

Anyway to finance this?

2 Likes

just received mine and it’s cracked. very disappointed.

1 Like

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

No, sorry. We don’t offer financing.

2 Likes

Hello. I ordered this on Jan 29th and got shipping confirmation on the 30th.
The product was scheduled to be delivered in 3-8 days but the tracking has never worked. I contacted CEVA Logistics (who the tracking number is for) and they have zero record of a package scheduled to be delivered to me.

I have contacted Woot customer support twice with zero response.

Trying this as a last resort before I issue a chargeback.
Any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi there. Checked in with CS. They’re reaching out to the vendor for an update.

1 Like

Greatly appreciated. Has there been any update? I still haven’t gotten anything.

2 Likes

Haven’t heard back yet. It can take a bit to hear back from the vendor sometimes.

Update: Resolved

1 Like

The 77" version was on sale at Buydig for $1899 a week ago, now it is $2199…it included a CPS 4 year warranty (still does at the higher price), not sure if CPS is any good though. Kinda wish I hadn’t hesitated and would have gone for it, c’est la vie.

1 Like

What is the return policy on these if I just change my mind?

I assume if the product is defective, a full refund would be issued?

2 Likes

Hi there, below is a link to Woot’s return policy.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

How much did you save? Was it $10, $20, or even $50? I agreed that a remote should accompany a smart tv, but with that missing it shouldn’t be a deal breaker. Amazon sells Universal Remote Control Replacements for LG Smart TVs All Models: AKB75095307 AKB74915305 AKB75375604 and More. They range from $8.99 to $32, with the more expensive including voice control and even 3D. So, somewhere in that selection you can find one that will accommodate. I have a Logitech Harmony remote that is probably 20 something years old, but I continue to program it for the latest generation tvs and sound systems. It does as much as any remote control that came with a product.

1 Like

Are the Oleds really that much better? We have an LCD and it seems mostly fine, other than it’s a Sony Bravia and so kind of a P.O.S…

1 Like