LifePro Portable Eye Massager with Heat and Vibration

LifePro Portable Eye Massager with Heat and Vibration

And I love it when my eyes vibrate!!

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

Wow what a great price on this Stevie Wonderizer!

1 Like

Will this work on brown eyes?

1 Like

No, just portable eyes.

Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

Actually, for real, I use a heated eye mask. They can be VERY effective and useful.
:+1:

They don’t get the heat right on these things and instead of fixing that the manufacturers just add more features- massage, cooling, speakers, etc. :enraged_face:

1 Like

I appreciate and recommend my Oasis

1 Like

Eye warmer?

1 Like

I think they were asking if it works on their chocolate starfish, balloon knot, or leather cheerio — aka the classic bunghole/poop chute.

The again, maybe they just meant brown eyes? :man_shrugging:

Either way, I would appreciate an official Woot response.

2 Likes

we’ll pay you to try it down there

2 Likes

This experiment would need to be carefully documented. For science.

for science

1 Like

For science, does it need to be my bunghole or can I outsource this to my intern?

3 Likes

Have him pick up more ice cream.

1 Like

for science it should be multiple holes bc we need more data points

2 Likes

Fine. I’ll have him pick up some ice cream and some bums. Wait. Does a bum bumhole count twice?

1 Like

unforunately it cancels out, so there’s no hole at all

1 Like

don’t blame me, blame science

1 Like