Linksys WMCE54AG Wireless Media Center Extender

Schweet, a slow one… Sounds like a nap to me

discrete math is fun

no rly it is

it’s only 2:40AM where i live

COME ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS

Dang, and I just bought the logitech audio one… If I had thought about it… I would have waited for this one… damn… looks to me like there is only about 50 units…

Yeah, cause that WIRE im using hurts like a ■■■■■!!!

this song rocks

agreed. nite all. sorry for all the drunk stupid posts.

it looks like theres 50 or so of these…

I really should have checked the RSS before i downed that sleeping pill half an hour ago…i hope this lasts another 9 hours because i’m gonna be out pretty soon

night :slight_smile:

Ok so do you know of 50 buyers?

there is probably 100 of these, can someone buy them please, I wand my boc

I haven’t been able to post messages for about three items now.

my refresh rates are alot better than when this woot off started, but the pages aren’t fully loaded. I am on a state T1 connection, so I don’t know what your communication problem is…

i hope they give us a chance at the bottles of cocaine or the barter of croatia… before the east coast wakes up =) . predicting what will happen, it will probably come up during my short drive from work to home =(

oh yea, and

http://www.adeptconsult.net/wootoff.html is broken now and not being updated… what are some links for spreadsheet style tracking… NOT A GADGET THAT SHOWS ME THE CURRENT ITEM WITH THE % left, a list format that shows all items in woot-off and price…? please share … =D

c’mon, I suffered thru the 1500 texas hold’ems and the however many watchie-talkies…

oh, if the roombas come up, can you get me a few?

Looks like there was 100 of these.

Gonna take awhile.