Logitech Cordless Action Controller for PlayStation2 – 2 Pack

Bought these for my boys, my husband said its a good deal…

Damnit, I just bought some of these Sunday, and trust me, they weren’t this cheap

I have 4 logitech cordless controllers for my xbox and they’re amazing. i don’t have my PS2 any more though so i guess i’m out on this one…almost time for the next one though!

I thought this controller was a bargain at $40 when I bought one three years ago. It’s still in great shape, but damned if I can’t use two more.

Best wireless controller I’ve ever used, except their XBox one…

I’ve used these before. Excellent PS2 controllers. Great woot! normally $30 for 1. I’ll take two for $24.

I have 1 of these at home and it rocks. I paid $40. Now I 3…

wait, people still play this antiquated system?

360!!!

Great controllers, too bad I’m about to get rid of my PS2…

If you get these and don’t like them, I think that GameRush gives you $12 each for used wireless controllers…or at least they did in December when I traded one in.

These controllers are great and are a lot more comfortable than Sony’s if you have medium to large hands.

“These controllers will auto-sync and select different channels automatically, so two players can use them simultaneously. You’ll enjoy highly responsive play, a less-cluttered gaming area—and never again will you lose a life when some clod in your family trips over the cord.”

What about the microwave? Or the phone? Or the WiFi? Or your neighbor? At least with a cord, you see it coming. With the microwave et al, it comes out of the blue!

No thanks.
Layne

Are you nuts? These are the best wireless controllers I’ve used, and are well worth the money at $35-40 each, which is what I’ve paid for the other two i have. Glad I got in on this one!

“These controllers will auto-sync and select different channels automatically, so two players can use them simultaneously. You’ll enjoy highly responsive play, a less-cluttered gaming area—and never again will you lose a life when some clod in your family trips over the cord.”

What about the microwave? Or the phone? Or the WiFi? Or your neighbor? At least with a cord, you see it coming. With the microwave et al, it comes out of the blue!

No thanks.
Layne

My first woot!! Awwwww… :slight_smile:

Nice - it went from sold out, to the bouncing I want one button again, now back to sold out…

2 kids and 2 dogs… gotta go wireless!

I got mine.

So… you have not used a wireless controller in the last 10 years… have you?

Your microwave and phone will not mess these up…

Why didn’t anyone tell me there was gonna be a 2nd woot… sold out anyways…

BizRate has 'em start at $28
and
Shopzilla has 'em starting at $10… yes… TEN DOLLARS ONLY.

… so just get some Soccer stuff at BizRate since World Cup '06 starts TOMORROW!!!

Was it just me or did the “I want one button” go to " sold out"and come back again, it did this twice for me in about 5 minutes time. Stange things happen here

Mine too! I popped my Woot cherry!

son of a b**ch, I placed my order probably 3 seconds after they sold out. I could have legitimately used that one.