Logitech Cordless Action Controller for PlayStation2 – 2 Pack

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

These are very cool. I have a couple of them, wish I had waited to buy the second one! (even though they’re refurb… even if only 1 works you’re still well under retail!)

wow this forums server officially SUCKS! But I bought these anyway… 1 is $30 at the local electronics store. WOOT!

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

“These controllers will auto-sync and select different channels automatically, so two players can use them simultaneously. You’ll enjoy highly responsive play, a less-cluttered gaming area—and never again will you lose a life when some clod in your family trips over the cord.”

What about the microwave? Or the phone? Or the WiFi? Or your neighbor? At least with a cord, you see it coming. With the microwave et al, it comes out of the blue!

No thanks.
Layne

all I want from Woot is something I could actually use…

not wireless controllers for the crappy ps2

excellent woot. i bought one of these at best buy for $34 last year. great response time, not too heavy. i wouldn’t use any other controller.

wow this forums server officially SUCKS! But I bought these anyway… 1 is $30 at the local electronics store. WOOT!

This belongs in a hazardous wate landfill. Woot bad buy!

“You’re just moments from your best Ratchet & Clank game ever, when suddenly your pet, child, roommate or robotic vacuum comes careering obliviously across the den […]” careering? If my robotic vacuum gets a career and starts making me money, I’m all for it.

Dang, the forums are lagging hardcore…:frowning:

Weren’t these really expensive before?

I work in a new and used record store, and we buy and sell used video games and accessories - these retail forr $40 new, and we sell them at the store for $30 used. GREAT DEAL, especially for TWO!!!

awesome controllers! I love mine. I get well over 300 hours out of a set of NIHM batteries.

Daym it! I wooted then saw the refurbished status.

Oh well…one of my controllers is on the blink.

I have one And could always use another or two thanks fo the shizzle Woot did it again… :slight_smile:

anyone else get snookered by the printer? i bought it and then realized it used specialized roll paper. Curses!

Just bought ONE of these new a couple weeks ago and I LOVE it. It’s a GREAT controller.