Logitech Harmony Elite Remote w/ Hub

Logitech Harmony Elite Remote w/ Hub

Looking at the most recent reviews, I wouldn’t touch this thing…Especially considering the price.

I actually purchased this a few rounds ago, can’t say a single bad thing about it. Connected to a Samsung Smart TV, Roku and Samsung sound bar. Also connected Google Home to it and setup various activities. Fairly easy to setup with few hiccups, was up and running within 10 minutes.

2 Likes

I purchased it when it was MUCH more expensive…I love it and don’t have a bad thing to say about it so far.

MacOS Catalina users beware!!

The MyHarmony app does not work after Catalina, it’s a 32-bit app…Logitech is working on making a 64-bit app to work with Catalina but no word yet on when it will be launched.

I bought one recently, and no problems getting it to work as designed. I don’t use the phone app much, and exclusively use the remote. It works pretty well, but I prefer more physical buttons. I’ve had the other Harmony remotes with more buttons, and it just seems easier to do what I want that way.

Just one example, the remote with physical buttons has page up and page down, which I often need to read the full description on my cable TV shows, and on this remote, those are touch buttons you have to swipe to a different page to access. Not the end of the world, but it seems like a step backwards. Maybe those buttons aren’t used as much for streaming, and I’m an anachronism and one of the few that need them.

That said, I also prefer physical number buttons, since the touch buttons just don’t seem to respond as well.