Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse

So this is new but open box. If you want new and closed box, you can get it for $1.50 more on Amazon. :slight_smile:

I got one of these recently to use at my home office. I like it and my wrist doesn’t hurt like it used to. Takes some time to get used to the trackball, but I like the stationary mouse. Every so often I have to wipe the ball off as my hand oils start to make it less responsive.

When I worked at another place, one of the manager types swore by these and FORCED her employees to use them. FORCED! I tried one and couldn’t get used to it. My thumb protested.

Whenever I had to go fix something on her computer, I took my own mouse along. LOL.

I have owned one of these for years… at least seven years. In fact, I have three. One for my computer at work, one for my desktop at home, and one for my personal laptop. The desktop at home is that original trackball from seven years ago. I swear by these things and don’t like going back to a regular mouse now. It does take some getting used, but if you make yourself use it for a week or so, you’ll never look back. If it was a better deal, i’d be in for three right now, to have as backups. :slight_smile:

That’s how I feel about my Microsoft Ergonomic keyboard.