Lucky Pig

I love the greasy sheen on his chinny chin chin.

That’s one generous pig, to give up its own life so we can enjoy more bacon.

It’s time…for some kitty bacon celebration. People might not know it, but kitties like bacon just as much as their human/canine counterparts.

http://bassanimation.com/tmp/dancingspazzcat.gif

Congrats, Spirit!!!

Also, if you want amazing, crisp bacon with less fatty bits, cook it on a rack in the oven. MMMMMMM, holy balls…gooood stuuuufff.

Size chart says USA for all sizes. :slight_smile:

Check the sizing chart link, you might be surprized :slight_smile:

That’s because the national bird of America is actually the bacon hawk. (looks very similar to the bald eagle, except it rides a Harley and breathes fire)

I have to have this, my husband will love it.

Could you imagine all the pig cannibalism that would take place if pigs knew they were made of bacon?

Bacon; it’s what i would have wanted, too!

I wanted to buy this shirt but when I hit the yellow button it said: ERROR: Out of pork bacon. Product will be replaced with woot! writer bacon model shortly.

Bacon

Great. My already-tenuous adherence to carnivorism gets a bit more tenuous…

Hooray! Another shirt (supposedly) printed on AA. I’m only buying (instead of admiring jealously) because it’s printed on AA instead of Anvil. And my t-shirt collection grows…

Beggin’ Strips!

I’ve been following this site for months and I have finally found a shirt worthy of my first purchase.

While it may be what he wanted, what about his family!? Also, can we make them into bacon?

When you think about it, pigs are kind of magical. They can literally turn garbage into bacon. How awesome is that?

I want one but I want it on one of the new blanks!!

AA blanks & bacon in cute cartoony form? That’s a combination that this vegetarian can’t & won’t resist. In for one!