Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

yall-got-anymore-417506886a

7 Likes

Oh, pffffffffffft. I donā€™t want free cake. Okay, I DO want free cake but Iā€™m not trying to actually get it. I think. Life is very confusing for me right now. Wildfires SUCK.

2 Likes

We hope you are staying safe!

1 Like

@MamaBevsBakery, I got the cakes a month ago and they were awesome. Thanks for putting them out on Woot or I would have never come across them.

1 Like

Just ordered 2 (salted caramel and classic butter). Canā€™t wait till they arrive!

1 Like

Thank you so much for giving us a chance!! We are so glad that you love them. :heart_eyes:

Oh yum! :yum: We canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts. :relaxed:

I bought these the first time I saw them on woot!, missed out the second time they were on and I was bummed.
They are super delicious and Iā€™ll order again for sure!

1 Like

Just put my order in for two of my favorite flavors - mint chocolate and peanut butter cookie.

1 Like

We are so glad that you enjoyed them!!! That definitely makes our day. :heart_eyes:

Yes! Fabulous choices, we canā€™t wait to hear what you think of them!

My order from Mama Bevs came today! Super fast shipping and not a crumb out of place. I canā€™t wait to try that salted caramel later on with a cuppa hot teaā€¦

2 Likes

We are so glad that you received your cakes in perfect condition!!!
:relaxed:
We canā€™t wait to hear your thoughts. Hot tea sounds like an absolutely delicious pairing.
:yum: :tea:

I ordered the Woot Favourite 3 pack of Mama Bevā€™s butter cake for the holidays last Novemberā€¦2 were gifts, 1 was for me. The gift cakes went over like a lead balloon filled with these dense cakes. The one i tried, was okā€¦not exactly what i expected, but i would try again if someone really wants to ditch their raspberry cake, which I did not tryā€¦just sayinā€™