Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Estimated delivery: August 13-19

Best by: August 20

I accept this challenge.

21 Likes

Propylene glycol ester, just like my mom used to make cakes.

11 Likes

Don’t forget the sodium aluminum phosphate that grandma used to use. Delish!

4 Likes

Yeah, but- free tshirt!

3 Likes

“eight servings” From an 8 inch by 6 inch cake? Yeah, those will be disappointingly small I think.

We bought the classic butter cake last time and it was SOOOOOOOOOOO good. My son and I wanted to the first cake in one sitting.

We put the other two in the freezer and then moved them to the fridge a day or two before we wanted to eat it. Those tasted just as good.

8 Likes

It’s a very rich cake and fairly thick. We got 8 servings.

2 Likes

OK, now I am interested. Did you feel they were a good value for the price? thanks

1 Like

It was going to be a no-brainer buy again if I could get all classic. Still pondering this one. Son won’t touch the raspberry one though so I’d have to eat that all on my own. Not a bad problem, I guess.

8 Likes

And commission for selling the cakes… lol. Just kidding.

We can understand your concerns. SAP is a leavening agent and is perfectly safe. It’s even approved by the EFSA, they are stricter than the FDA. Give us a chance, one bite of our St. Louis Butter Cake and you are going to love it.

10 Likes

ThunderThighs is correct. Our cake is very rich. Our guests have commented they were able to get 8 servings and were very satisfied.

We have also heard that some guests find it hard not to eat the whole cake. We definitely won’t stop you! :wink:

7 Likes

We completely understand your concerns when it comes to PG, but please note that there is a food grade PG that is perfectly safe. It is used to help keep our delicious cakes moist. The Food Grade PG is approved by not only the FDA but the ESFA, who have stricter regulations.

We hope you give our cakes a chance!

4 Likes

MAMA BEVS IN THE HOUSE! WOO HOO!

13 Likes

giphy (3)

12 Likes

We know we are a bit biased but these cakes are pretty amazing. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

3 Likes

#firstcakeproblems

5 Likes

Those are the kind of problems we like to have! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of raspberry. Who wants to come over and take the raspberry cake from me? :smiley:

2 Likes