Forums: Read a review! Leave a review!

The Woot! community has always been the place for Wooters to share information and engage with each other. It’s a great place to ask questions because we have a LOT of experts in our community.

Computers? We have the experts. Want to know about the Ring Video Doorbell 2? We’ve got you covered. Questions about the Netgear Orbi? We have people that know things.

Of course, not all reviews are great. We allow poor reviews too, even if the truth sends us to the corner crying in a fetal position.

Sometimes we’re lucky enough to have vendors join us in the discussion about delicious butter cakes, whole bean, fresh roasted coffee, and even clothing.

Most importantly, the woot community doesn’t hold back. They call it as they see it.

So join us here! If you bought something, please leave a review. You can get to the correct discussion thread by clicking on the product link in your product history:

and then by clicking here:

It’s that easy! Come add your voice to the growing cacophony of Wooters with Opinions!

3 Likes

I really enjoy the back and forth of many reviews/reviewers.
And the fact that Woot Staff (especially @ThunderThighs ), and even Vendors at times, are (usually) good at responding to issues!

7 Likes

I’ve always been told to keep my opinions to myself… I reckon that could be because of the opinions I hold…

1 Like

What? Woot sells stuff? Huh.

I object to being drawn as a squiggly face with unbalanced eyes and prematurely thinned hair!

5 Likes

Why, too real?

4 Likes

Yup. They sell all the souls that are harvested by gingers.
Think you are buying a pair of shoes? Nope, you just bought two souls/soles
Think you are buying a “used” laptop? Nope, you just bought the memories of an 82 year old lady.
Think you are buying a blanket? Nope, you just bought the spirit of a cat who just gave up it’s last life…

Sure, use them as “amazon” describes… but remember, in the amazon, they have magik… old magic.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m offended they didn’t post my Yelp review.

Thanks everyone who decided to try this out. As long as no name calling and very little sarcasm, I think we can get better ideas about products.

I have a collection I like to call “what is it suppose to do/ what do I do with it now?”

I hide it from those who question my judgement around home.

I still don’t let them see ALL the beanie babies I have.
Good Luck

1 Like

@pepper114 - they forgot about the meat man!

3 Likes

Not sure why anyone would complain about woot my husband bought a hand held mixer which did not work, when he reported it they immediately responded and will send another one .

1 Like

Haha! This is a grade W comment.

4 Likes

Can’t we pretend that never happened? We have the cake lady now. It’s all better.

3 Likes

The cake lady is wonderful. If there was a case study on how vendors should and shouldn’t interact with customers the cake lady would be at the top and the meat man at the bottom.

5 Likes

I want the cake lady to adopt me - that’s how much Woot loves her

4 Likes

Yes. She’s lovely and an absolute joy.

2 Likes

My brothers always say I should work for woot and be a reviewer of their products bc I’m constantly sending them messages about stuff they have on sale and why they should but it. I love woot and buying stuff from it and the deals you get with it it. Their customer service is great and so are their products.

2 Likes

I like the ability to read what other Wooters think about things I’m considering adding to other stuff in my “Why the heck did I buy that ?” pile. Helps me keep a reasonable semblance of restraint on it growing out of control.

1 Like

I have to say the gift sets of different things last few years were a big hit and my family member bought to refurbished laptops for the kids and still working well.

1 Like