Mama Bev's Butter Cake, 3 Pack

Because these will give me a break from baking when my husband says “bake me a cake, please?” - I do believe I shall purchase :rofl: Plus, shirt. Win-win.

2 Likes

Sounds like everyone is a winner to us! :trophy:

7 Likes

There’s nothing I like better than free tshirts, except cake.

2 Likes

Sorry; wrong thread.

https://www.woot.com/plus/mama-bevs-butter-cake-and-free-shirt?ref=w_cnt_odet_etpg

Hope this link helps!

2 Likes

It certainly did! Thanks

1 Like

I live in Texas where the sun is about ten feet from the roof of my house. How are these shipped?

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can’t resist.

I’ll eat the raspberry and son can each chocolate.

LOVE ST. LOUIS BUTTER CAKE!

Had it the first time in St. Louis a few years ago. Fancy that.

10 Likes

The St. Louis Butter Cakes are shipped frozen with ice packs.

6 Likes

So deliciousssssssssssss… very tempting!

All it takes is one bite to fall in love! :wink:

They look a lot like they came from Paula Deen’s Gooey Butter Cake recipe.

We use a 3rd generation family recipe! :yum:

2 Likes

Yes! :trophy:

Just an FYI, our cakes can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. If kept refrigerated, consume within 2 months. If kept frozen, consume within 9 months. That’s if they last that long. :wink:

5 Likes

Resistance is futile! :robot:

4 Likes

While you are here, might as well get some amazing cakes. :wink:

Pro tip: be sure to add a second shirt to your cart to take advantage of the buy more, save more promo going on now as well!

4 Likes

Cakes are 6" x 8" = 48 sq. in. So each of the 8 servings would be 6 sq. in. or 2" x 3".
Yes, a 2" x 3" piece is considered a serving. Just as a 3-4 oz. piece of steak is considered a serving. Here in wonderful USA we generally consume 2-4 servings of any food in our meals. Not hard to figure out where our weight issues get started…

3 Likes

Cake bomb a neighbor? It could be used to hide copious amounts of zucchini in the bottom of the bag and sneak past their defenses.

2 Likes

Deal does not work in cart with the free shirt. Everything is checking out at full price.