Me-Too Birds Flee a Pander Tree

Congratulations tgentry! What a lovely subject. :wink:

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

no birthday deals?! weak sauce, off to bed.

Grats again tgentry!!! I love lightning, and it looks pretty good on this shirt.

I have so many asphalt color, pass

that’s a sweet shirt, but I’m saving my money for the double-take derby and following Ed. Choice week(hopefully)

the fact that this got voted and printed is a testament to what woot has become.
a hearty congrats travis. you have mastered the system, a well earned 1k.

This is the best they can do for shirt.woot’s 1st birthday???

Dude, no offense but I really hope dsladek’s shirt gets printed. Nice parody tho.

Congratulations tg. Even if it’s a pander tree, you did something really interesting with it. And it looks like you’re going to be flooding the charts real soon too. Way to go! :slight_smile:

Congrats tg… Very funny (title) but also very well done!

w00t! Stayed up and got one! Great shirt!!! And thanks, tgentry, for most t-shirt enthusiasts sometimes the way things are after a hard day’s work, we can all use just a wee bit of pandering every now and then… :wink:
I really love this shirt and it’s my very first bird themed one.
CONGRATS!

Great shirt, glad to see it printed, in for one. Congrats to the artist! :slight_smile:

I hope woot can thicken or double layer the black ink on this one… I’m having a problem with some of my shirts with black over asphalt, they do black as the top color and is thin as hell and fades the fastest!

nice shirt…i love the whole “darkened” weather effect over the asphault “sky”
if it’s here in the morning, I might snatch one.

this ones pretty dang good

I personally like the shirt. I think my girlfriend will be jealous as this seems right up her alley.

“Don’t wear this shirt: if you’re a common guttersnipe.”

Oooooh, hi-i-i-i-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s. Someone didn’t like the parody. But it’s hilarious and if I were inclined to wear asphalt shirts, I’d buy one.

I like this enough to wear it, but don’t love it enough to buy. Wouldn’t object to receiving it as a random shirt, but the $10 i made on the side at work today is staying in my pocket for now.