Meeooween

I think you’re confused because it sounds like you’re looking at the Design Size area of the description, which is how large the design is on the shirt. Click on the Sizing Chart below that (or right here) and compare it with a shirt that currently fits them. Take into consideration that the shirt will shrink some and they will grow some and order accordingly.

This cat has no nose. No thanks

This cat HAS a nose. It’s reddish-pink and right near the stem of the pumpkin. Look again.

I was hoping this would go on sale! In for one to wear with my cat ears to the trick or trunk fair at the elementary school on the 31st.

Seven-year-olds vary a lot in size. I know some who wear 4T and some in adult sizes! What size clothes do they normally wear? I usually go up a size from normal because of shrinkage, and they can wear them longer. And for a seasonal shirt like this, I go up two sizes. I will be getting the K12 for my own 7yo who usually wears a size 6-7.

Need this on a tote for Trick or Treat bag – and make it with glowing ink!

I always found it amusing when people complained about the black cat and pumpkin being ‘too similar to other designs’. As another wooter pointed out, next thing you know they’ll be complaining about Christmas trees being too overly used.

Glad to see this shirt not only broke through that, but placed first. Huge congrats Diana! Strapped for cash at the moment, but definitely will be going on my wish list <3

Good on ya, Diana! This one is all about the execution and yours’ is charming & bold.

I WANT THIS ON A HOODIEEEEEE!!!

It’s not a nose. It’s a tongue.

here’s the design with a nose and mouth:

Is it a nose? I couldn’t tell if it was supposed to be a nose or a mouth. That’s why I’m not buying it. Nose or mouth? Nose or mouth? It bothers me.

Yay! This was too cute not to print!

If you ever figure out how to get that animated GIF onto a t-shirt, you will have all the moneys.

It’s a tongue. This kitty has a black nose that blends into the fur.

It has a nose. You just can see it because of it’s black and blends in with the fur. I own two black cats and I can never see anything but their eyes on their faces unless light is shown directly on them.

Yup. Black cats have black noses and black paw pads.

Loved the design, but in general I don’t buy holiday themed shirts. I feel odd wearing them off-season.

Come on someone??

There are a few replies in the thread to your earlier posts. Sorry for the delayed reply. The best thing to do is check the sizing chart and compare to shirts that fit your kiddos well. Also consider their growth rate if you want a little extra wiggle room.

Wheeeee!!! Yer one of my fav designers!!! Nice ta see ya back, Sprinkles! :slight_smile:

Yeah, DUH! Never seen a kitty before??? Sheesh!