Mens 2PK ASST Wash Stretch Denim Jeans

Mens 2PK ASST Wash Stretch Denim Jeans

Careful, in my experience these run big. Ordered a 38x32 and it was more like a 40x34. (in addition, they are stretchy, so they could expand even bigger)

The listing says “No exact duplicates”. Sorta, kinda. I got Jet Black & Washed Black. Uggh!

Hello. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I got the wrong size :frowning:

Drat. I’m sorry. Please reach out to customer service as noted above.

Can confirm these run big. I ordered 40x34 and they feel much more like 42s. Otherwise these have been comfortable and I’ve liked them.

Im so upset. I thought I was sooo smart getting so much christmas shopping done. Confident i checked my gift reciever’s sizes before ordering. But after a sleepless night of reading comments and seeing people say they received same colours and the sizes running too big i opened the packaging of my hidden gift in horror. Yup…really black jeans and faded black jeans. Not the assorted colours i had thought i was getting. And size…good grief these will never fit him. Way too big. Too late to fix it now…give the sunpar gift or no gift at all. Now im scared all my presents may suck! Sigh…not so ready for Christmas after all!