Mens 4Pack Classic Lounge Pants

Mens 4Pack Classic Lounge Pants

Anyone know the quality of these!? Are they thin material or no?

Fairly thin, compare to a t-shirt. Very comfortable.

1 Like

I want to know how to get abs like the ones in the pictures.

1 Like

Ah, the Work from Home uniform. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anybody have these? How deep are the pockets? Like, would a cell phone stay in it, or fall out easily when you are moving around…er …lounging?

Season 10 Sunday GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yes, pockets are deep enough. Now, you’ll need to tie the waistband pretty tight if you want the pants to stay on…

Agreed. The pants will shrink when washed. I bought size Large and out of the package they fit slightly loose. After they were washed, per the instructions, they now fit slightly snug.

Are these good for grey sweatpants season? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Jersey Shore Packing GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Do these have a working fly?

Well you probably couldn’t train them to land on a guys head during a debate … but they might clean themselves by rubbing together while you sit cross legged. Caution… may be unhygienic.

I bought one of these. They are the thinnest, cheapest fabric I have ever seen. I bought XL, and they are skin tight on me. Gigantic waste of money.

Hi there. Sorry you’re unhappy with them. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Designed by a thirsty individual, no doubt.

There’s just something strange about guys standing on other guys’ bare feet. Or guys walking around all day in pajamas, for that matter. Next thing you know they’ll be going out in public in pajamas and bedroom slippers. “Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?”
:roll_eyes: