Mens 4PK L/S Moisture Wicking Shirt

Mens 4PK L/S Moisture Wicking Shirt

Can anyone attest to the quality of these shirts? I bought some moisture sticking shirts from woot last spring and the material was extremely prone to snags. I only got one day’s use from each shirt because it got so many runs in the fabric, it looked like carp after just a few hours.

They’re ok. I wear them for biking and hiking. They’re prone to pilling in friction areas (e.g.: where pack shoulder straps rub, etc.). They’re a bit heavier weight than some other brands.

1 Like

Does anyone know if these are UV protective or not??

1 Like

I had the exact same issue with some short sleeved ones I bought (maybe the same ones you got) - based on the reflective stripe on the back, it looks like they are the same brand of my snaggy short sleeved.

They are not.

They are not??? All of the above, or uv protective.

They are not UV protected.