Men's Classic 12-Pack Tank Tops

Men's Classic 12-Pack Tank Tops

I bought these for ME! All that was left was the all white ones. Figured Iā€™d the dye some of them and see soft lace around the neck and arm areas to doll them up for night shirts(hot around here in middle Georgia). The others I wear under uniform tops when I work in the garden(bras can be too binding and fancy to go play in the dirt on a daily basis). Anyhow, they are comfortable, wash up easy,durable and convenientā€¦Made for men; sexy on women!:grinning:

3 Likes

Same, I bought them for me, but only white left - figured I would tie dye them should I want color. They were great when the heat was 100+ with 100% humidity last week

Edit: I am not planning on wearing them anywhere but at home, so I am not going to add anything to them other than coloring

Me, either. I wear them at home. But should I get the chance, aside from my daily responsibilities, Iā€™m going to craft them out of curiosity since I have a creative streak. However, I really wish my ā€œchanceā€ to be creative would come to the forefront.