Men's L/S Gingham & Plaid Dress Shirts

Men's L/S Gingham & Plaid Dress Shirts

Are the Men’s L/S Gingham & Plaid dress shirts wrinkle resistant? We’re not into ironing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They have a Some light wrinkle resistant properties so they dont wrinkle as easy as other shirts do.

1 Like

I’m not going to buy regardless of the price because there is no usable size chart! Fix that and I’ll consider it.

What’s not usable about this? (It’s the second picture.)

1 Like

Arrived today. The material is thin; you’ll want to wear an undershirt beneath one of these in a professional setting, unless you like that slightly-discernible-fleshtone look. (I’d be way more concerned if it were a woman’s blouse.)

I typically wear an undershirt but the “thin” statement worries me - like, rips easy thin?

They’re not tissue paper. Obviously I haven’t tried to hard to rip them. I made the mistake of hopping on the treadmill while wearing one, and it was simply too thin to provide any absorption. Not that I expected it to, but it illustrates my point. They seem to be about what I would expect at this price point, and I’ll wear them. I don’t expect them to last forever, and if I had paid the $58 the tags on each suggest, I’d be feeling pretty cheesed. So, not a spectacular deal but not a ripoff either.

Thanks, I took the leap and got them. They’ll be nice for summer, though I hear you on absorption haha

1 Like