Micro Remote Control Helicopter

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Mini Remote Control Helicopter

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogle

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$9.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Mini Remote Control Helicopter

what is the range of the helicopter with the remote?

Just got the one on buy.com for $3 more… Sigh.

Two toys, two nights in a row. We gearing up for Christmas are we Woot?

Can anyone that has one of these comment on how well they fly and hold together?

might not be bad as a stocking stuffer! i’m in

could have been boozing and looking at hot younger chicks. I’m a loser for waiting for this damn WOOT!

hell yea bought two

$6.99 shipped at buy.com after google checkout discount.

No Thanks!
3 Trains are Good Enough!

What’s the battery power on this?

And if one wanted to launch it from ground level, how many stories up will it go?

hows the quality of this?

thinking of getting it for my lil bro for xmas.

this looks exactly like the air hogs “havoc” i got recently. if it flies like the havoc, it’s a steal.

the havoc seems indestructible, and is big fun. i may get a few of these as stocking stuffers (or maybe spares).

good woot!

Bought these last time as a 2fer Tuesday and gave them as presents. My friends that got them said they are AWESOME. They work really well and aren’t super cheap and crappy like you’d expect - at this price, it’s a good deal. I recommend

peace

oooo cool… ive seen these before… they break easily but they’re really cool and when i saw them, they were much more pricey…

Got two of these on a 2 for Tuesday. LOTS of fun, but they break easily when you crash and Burn 'em!

Next item: Really tiny people