Microsoft Bluetooth IntelliMouse Explorer

Yeah, but what time is it???Guess it’s bedtime…

This got posted at the ass-end of the dreaded toaster forum (which i thought was great cuz i LOVE toast), but thought I’d put it here as well. The original post, in quotes, was by gatorrock.

"Congrat’s to WOOT! in making top 100 websites in PC Magazine Listed under the shopping area! Great for you…bad for us, more people know, less time in which to successfully buy! "

I made an alarmingly witty remark, as usual, but for the sake of space…snip snip…

www.freewebs.com/lindalooloo/index.htm <–its there cuz I don’t have a life, not because I don’t have money …(well, i don’t but this isn’t a ponzi scheme either)…

I have 5 sets wireless desktop What am I supposed to do?
:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:frowning:

You can find every days deals at www.dealstudio.com , update every day, morning evening and night.

Nice woot! but the older versions are on sale for less on amazon and ebay. Apples for apples though, this is a good deal.

WhoooHoooooooo, I’m in for one!
This is gonna go great in my new TruckPuter when i get it built !!!
check out my website in the comming days on what i plan to build this beast in my 11 year old truck!!!
Seriously thats gonna augment my touchscreen and nav system and my gigs of ripped MP3s!!!
(Look Ma, no Spam)
www dot my nick name dot com
(wasn’t that easy?)

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“peteromans11”][quote user=“Mishkin”]:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

5 dollars cheaper S&H included (UPS Ground) on pricegrabber, they only have 83 and it’s OEM, which is probably what this woot is.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_getprod.php/masterid=2907605/lot_id=1181922/mode=googlegfr/

Why Woot??? WHY!?!?! :([/quote]

Different mouse… different model number[/quote]
hey, you posted something useful. way to go! ;)[/quote]

I used to more often all the time… was tired of the guff… anyway… will do again :wink:

GC you have email at the service@woot email…
I ordered one and she wants one…
Any way to add to my order???
Puhleeeeseeeeeeeeeee???

Whiners list:

Thomas Alfred E Newman - 1
CRQRI - 1 (lefties)
mike fokker - 2
record guy - 1
youngfish - 1 (34 X :cry:)
off base 64 - 1
kc mark - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total - 9

[quote user=“Cop”]I’ll stick to my Logitech MX700 Duo.

http://www.aaoseller.com[/quote]

same setup I have, and I use it for game

$69.95 here: http://www.digitallyunique.com/m60-00006.html
$71.95 here: SLOT88: Situs Judi Slot Online Terbesar Dengan Jackpot Ratusan Juta
Amazon has it for $72.14

I just bought an Xbox today, or I’d buy this in a heartbeat. :slight_smile:

ahhh! we are catching on now. Thx GC

[quote user=“Lindalooloo”]This got posted at the ass-end of the dreaded toaster forum (which i thought was great cuz i LOVE toast), but thought I’d put it here as well. The original post, in quotes, was by gatorrock.

"Congrat’s to WOOT! in making top 100 websites in PC Magazine Listed under the shopping area! Great for you…bad for us, more people know, less time in which to successfully buy! "

I made an alarmingly witty remark, as usual, but for the sake of space…snip snip…

www.freewebs.com/lindalooloo/index.htm <–its there cuz I don’t have a life, not because I don’t have money …(well, i don’t but this isn’t a ponzi scheme either)…[/quote]
I haven’t seen the Article but WhooooHooooooooo!!!

I have this mouse… so I feel it is my duty to mention that it is the worst Bluetooth mouse I’ve ever used. I paid $45 for it on sale at BestBuy awhile back. Anyway, any batteries (alkaline or rechargeables) seem to die in a week or two. There’s no on/off switch like there is on a lot of other Bluetooth mice. The lack of a switch doesn’t really bother me either way, but given how poor its battery life is, it may have made a difference.

The thing drops its connection every now and again to. I have to delete the pairing on the computer and repair it to get it to work again.

I’d highly recommend an RF wireless mouse over a Bluetooth mouse (I have MS’s Wireless Desktop Elite and it is excellent) unless you absolutely need Bluetooth (for example, I use a Bluetooth mouse with my BT-enable laptop).

The MS BT mouse I have that is today’s woot is just sitting in a drawer.

[quote user=“BlindWilly”]WhoooHoooooooo, I’m in for one!
This is gonna go great in my new TruckPuter when i get it built !!!
check out my website in the comming days on what i plan to build this beast in my 11 year old truck!!!
Seriously thats gonna augment my touchscreen and nav system and my gigs of ripped MP3s!!!
(Look Ma, no Spam)
www dot my nick name dot com
(wasn’t that easy?)[/quote]
Thanks for the smile, BWilly!
8)

Took me 23[i][u] minutes to be able to log on! Hello? Can ya say add some bandwidth??? I’m guessing not!

VERY disappointed in this “community” they have, so I’m outta here!

:x

:o([/u][/i]

[quote user=“RecordGuy”]Took me 23[i][u] minutes to be able to log on! Hello? Can ya say add some bandwidth??? I’m guessing not!

VERY disappointed in this “community” they have, so I’m outta here!

:x

:o([/u][/i][/quote]

Had to capture this before the edit. Sheesh. :slight_smile:

[quote user=“kcmark”]OK, that’s it ---- I’m so sick of littlepeter11 clogging page 1 with his spam that it’s time to let the cat out of the bag. [size=14:8b6be5ac3c] Do you want to get at the top of page 1 and keep littlepeter11 off the first page? [/size:8b6be5ac3c] Well, here’s what to do. Set your handy dandy clock and at about 11:59pm tomorrow night enter this URL in your browser - http://forum.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=336. Today’s URL was http://forum.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=335 and yesterday’s was http://forum.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=334 …so hopefully you get the picture as to how to do this each night. If you have your forum post copied to your clipboard when the forum finally goes live you can CTRL-V your post, click “submit” and send the spammers down the page. I’m hoping everyone can use this little trick to fight fire with fire.

BTW, nice mouse but my corded laser intellimouse explorer works fine and dandy.[size=18:8b6be5ac3c] Now… How about a WOOT OFF, BOC or…gasp…more SPEAKERS!!! Bring 'em on! [/size:8b6be5ac3c] :stuck_out_tongue:

KCmark[size=18:8b6be5ac3c][/size:8b6be5ac3c][/quote]

AMEN Bruthah!!! (taking notes)

[quote user=“GallopingCow”][quote user=“drktyrael”]is blue tooth really worth it?
how would this compare with the logitech mx 1000?[/quote]
personally i love the ms intellimouse explorer line from the very beginning. probably my favorite mouse of all time.
never used a cordless one before, but i would imagine they’re right-nice.
haven’t used a logitech mouse in ages - never cared much for them, although i’m sure the mx1000 is really nice.[/quote]
Actualy, I’m with you on that!
However the peeps on the forum i visit for car puters suggested this and lo and behold… y’all offered one!!!
:smiley:
Worth a try at this price!

you can probably go even further by writing a small script or program that would actually just send the post for you. not sure if woot checks the source of the posts.

Great mouse, great price

–> pay attention <–

the $30 bluetooth explorer mouses on ebay are the early version and they sucked. they were horrible for falling asleep constantly and they had awful lag time. this isnt that mouse, this is the newer one, notice the white/translucent scroll wheel.

This mouse rocks, tilt wheel is way better. Dont screw around with those refurb pieces of junk on ebay for $30-$40, get a regular wireless optical with tilt if you’re cheap.

Woot!