Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet Bundles

Does anyone know if this is the same keyboard being sold separately?

I think so?

no, that’s not the same keyboard. that was for a Surface 3 keyboard. This has a Surface Pro 3 Type Cover keyboard; different keyboards. They are not the same; note the spacing of keys.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073W4MPJF?pf_rd_p=d1f45e03-8b73-4c9a-9beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=JC0CCHSXBPWKY1MM4JMJ

Does anyone know about the battery life of this device? i5 processor is the one I’m interested in…

I’m not entirely sure this is worth it. I just bought the latest (2017) Surface Pro with 8GB of RAM and 128GB SSD and a Core it for $699 with the typecover at MicroCenter. I bought the pen on Amazon for $81, so a grand total of just under $800, not including tax. This is a Surface Pro 3, with a less responsive pen, and it’s refurbished.

Just received my Surface pro 3 bundle.
I’m missing the pen. They did send a pen cover.

Uh oh. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Just received my Surface Pro 3 bundle. It wasn’t too well packed, and although it did include the pen (a “Microsoft Approved” 3rd part unit, as mentioned in the on-line specs), there was no keyboard (the “Type Cover”)! Woot customer service refunded me $120 for that, but now I’ll need to find one elsewhere…

Received mine yesterday with a keyboard cover that look like a dog chewed it, an aftermarket pen with a 1 star rating on Amazon that wouldn’t connect, and the computer gives me a blue screen of death on startup after the latest Windows update that took about 5 hours! Super disappointed.

Contacted Woot - we’ll see what happens!

Egads. I’m so sorry. CS will take care of you.