Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse with Tilt Wheel

ISUFT?!?!?!?!?!?! Nitey-nite

[quote]included by woot:
Each MS Wireless Mouse includes a total of 27 AA batteries in a hard-to-open yellow case. In other words, we are throwing in a Charge-it multi-use power brick with each mouse – inside each hard to open brick (you’ll need a screwdriver) are 27 AA Rechargable Alkaline batteries[/quote] Nice. :twisted: Now I need a deal like this for AAAs. :idea:

nice woot :slight_smile:

sucks.

Nothing like typing random gibberish just so you can be first post. :roll:

I hope you’re having fun with your little game. :lol:

Whaaaaaaat! Who’s on 1ST? What’s on 2ND? I don’t know’s on 3RD? :roll:

Never liked the way they implemented the tilt wheel.

looks goo?

Good deal, but I already have one. That I payed $40 for. Great mouse, get one if you don’t have a wireless optical yet.

well, is it worth it?

RATS! I mean mouse…

[quote]

Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse with Tilt Wheel
With a free lifetime supply of batteries!!
$16.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Microsoft’s Wireless Optical Mouse is an award-winning optical mouse with a new design featuring unique comfort enhancements and is supercharged with Microsoft’s proprietary IntelliEye optical technology – the most powerful in the world. The new design leads in comfort and style, adding enhanced grip support, finger grooves and a new curvy shape to its signature grey and silver shell and glowing red underside.

Longer Battery Life
Finally, a solution to the top wireless hassle—now you can work longer without interruption. Many users experience six months of battery life!

Tilt Wheel Technology
The tilt wheel offers a whole new level of maneuverability. The entire scroll wheel tilts from side to side, acts as a button, and reacts to how quickly you roll the wheel to enable smooth, accurate movement through documents, Web pages, and worksheets. Working with data in a massive worksheet? Just tilt the wheel from side to side to scroll right and left, without having to find and click tiny scroll arrows.

Smart Receiver
Work wirelessly without intrusion. Take advantage of smart technology that automatically detects interference, so you don’t have to worry about interruptions.

Specifications: Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous

Tracking Method: Optical

Buttons: 2

Vertical and Horizontal Scroll

Power Supply Type: 2 AA Batteries

Up to 6 months battery life

Side-to-Side Scrolling

Smooth scrolling

Enhanced Accelerated Scrolling

Application switching with scroll wheel

Connection: USB 1.1, PS2

Software: MS IntelliPoint 5.0

MS part number K80-00038

Condition: New, OEM packaged (removed from original retail package)

included by woot:
Each MS Wireless Mouse includes a total of 27 AA batteries in a hard-to-open yellow case. In other words, we are throwing in a Charge-it multi-use power brick with each mouse – inside each hard to open brick (you’ll need a screwdriver) are 27 AA Rechargable Alkaline batteries[/quote]

Christmas presents!!

3 down, 12 more to go.

steve

got one!

Is [size=18:1eaafdcf96]IRC[/size:1eaafdcf96] dead?!? nothing connects…

finally connected to Tukikohta.FI.EU.GameSurge.net ; here’s the full list that you can paste into an fping file:

Burstfire.UK.EU.GameSurge.net
ClanShells.DE.EU.GameSurge.net
Kanzi.CA.US.GameSurge.net
Netfire.TX.US.GameSurge.net
Prothid.CA.US.GameSurge.net
Reflex.UK.EU.GameSurge.net
Slim.NY.US.GameSurge.net
Tukikohta.FI.EU.GameSurge.net

Would this mouse cohabitate with my wireless Logitech keyboard? :?:

is 16.99 a good price?

WOW. Good deal, even if it is just for the rechargable batteries. Don’t really need the mouse since i just got a logitech mx510. Great mouse there.

Does anyone know the mAh rating for those batteries?

Perfect timing… i need a new mouse! :smiley: Best price I found on the net was $31.