Midnight Mobile Madness: March 7 - March 10, 2022

Reverse Google Image Search for it and you’ll get the item for today. That’s assuming it is the black bag, usually the pic next to it is the item.

7 Likes

It’s worthy of a try. I could always use another Ove Glove though (grilling season is almost here!)

11 Likes

Tonight’s special looks like a plain ol’ black bookbag. So, no need for y’all to stay up late :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Yes, of course! Something you can easily find at the dollar store. Never mind that $67 retail thing, I must have just been seeing things. :laughing:

4 Likes

Ove Glove is where it’s at. Unlike one handed typing, one handed grilling really needs two hands.

6 Likes

I like the description on Motherships web page.

“Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops amd Tablets”

amd?!?!? Does AMD make tablets?

4 Likes

I think they should do these at like 3am eastern time…see who really wants it!:joy:

9 Likes

In previous events, there have been times where the item was able to be purchased right away by some people, and then the system broke.

There were people who would still be waiting even an hour later to try getting the items.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Given I’ve been having hypos at around 12am - 2am the last few nights, I guess I’ll check it out since I’ll probably already be up

3 Likes

Late Night/Early Morning Woot is odd.

Then again, Woot is odd in general.

:laughing:

9 Likes

I’m so excited for Midnight. I’m ready to to do cartwheels… it’s been way over long for this madness game. I LOVE IT!!!

8 Likes

Noice

4 Likes

3 hours and 23 minutes to go!

So Excited Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Wooo

2 Likes

jillian bell call GIF by Idiotsitter

2 Likes

do we have to use app or can we use web?

3 Likes

The discount would only be in the app.

So even if you see the product appear on the website, you wouldn’t get the discount.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes

App
Look at top for instructions

looking up weird al yankovic GIF

1 Like

As a proud survivor of what has become known as the “cake pop debacle” (in my mind anyway), here’s hoping for a smooth run this week. Sure, it’s kind of fun to break Woot sometimes…but being trapped in the VOP for 45 minutes was no picnic. On the other hand, I made it out with the coveted cake pop maker, so there’s that.:dango::grin: Good luck, everyone. And may the odds be ever in your favor.:v:

7 Likes

57 minutes!

Well, slightly less, since seconds count.

9 Likes