- Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.
- From March 7 - March 10, we’ll release one special product on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT.
- It will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say “$1 on the Woot! app” (see below for an example).
- Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!
- QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!
- You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.
NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.
OK, happy hunting and happy Prime Appreciation Days!
EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:
HINTS AND REVEALS:
3/7/22 - ScanSmart Laptop Messenger Bag
3/8/22- Rayovac Ultra Pro Alkaline AA 24/AAA 24
VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.
You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.
Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.
Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.