Midnight Mobile Madness: October 25 - October 28, 2022

MMM_Blog_600x200

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.
  2. From October 25 - October 28th, we’ll release one special product on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT.
  3. It will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say “$1 on the Woot! app” (see below for an example).
  4. Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!
  5. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!
  6. You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

OK, happy hunting

EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:

example

HINTS AND REVEALS:
10/25 - Coleman Cooler
10/26 - ELO Pan
10/27 - Coffee Maker Kit

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.
You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you out. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.
Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.
Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Good luck!

43 Likes

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

21 Likes

@peaceetc

10 Likes

Hey, it’s back to one item a night! The servers are going to tank! Yay!

27 Likes

:eye: :eye:

14 Likes

Tonight looks to be

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Insulated-Adjustable-Tailgating-Activities/dp/B01C3VB9TE/ref=sr_1_7

[Vmod edit: cleaned the link a bit.]

8 Likes

It is going to be a 100% chance of Woot going to crash at Midnight.

11 Likes

Woot, at midnight.

Drunk Beach GIF

18 Likes

Where do you see clues to what it could be tonight?

9 Likes

I would love to cook a bird in that Ninja pot :stew::woman_shrugging:t5:

13 Likes

Pics are in the e-mail Woot sends out

13 Likes

It’s a safety case for your sammich.

8 Likes

And while we wait for that sweet acrid stench of a woot server at midnight… please vote.

It’s a gadget! No purchase necessary, please vote.

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

5 Likes

The goal was already met.

Thanks for sharing it for people.

4 Likes

Vote again in case @davejlives changes his mind.

9 Likes

Happy Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voice

4 Likes

Miss You Love GIF by Graduation

Jenna Boyd Shopping GIF by NETFLIX

5 Likes

oh no! How can I possibly resist??

6 Likes

Vote more maybe the price will go lower

7 Likes

I can’t believe how fast that one went to 100%. People either really want it, or they like clicking buttons.

3 Likes