Midnight Mobile Madness: September 14 - September 17, 2021

MMM_Blog_600x200

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.
  2. From September 14 - September 17, we’ll release one special product on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT.
  3. It will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say “$1 on the Woot! app” (see below for an example).
  4. Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!
  5. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!
  6. You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

OK, happy hunting and happy Mobile Week!

EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:

example

HINTS AND REVEALS:

September 14th- Disney Monopoly!
September 15th - Snowbroom!
September 16th- LED Light Strip!

33 Likes

I’ll take a Pixel 3xl for $1

13 Likes

I’ll take a PS5 for $1

20 Likes

I’ll take a MUG Mug for $1.

(And I mean that you’d have to pay me to take it.)

8 Likes

So… Is Woot better prepared for this event server wise?

The last one proved quite disastrous haha

10 Likes

Woot!! :w_happy1:

3 Likes

I’ll take theRapists for Mike Richards for $1.

1 Like

Yes GIF by chescaleigh

2 Likes

Season 4 Penny GIF by The Big Bang Theory

12 Likes

Sweet, I’m in!

God help us if they offer a Cake Pop maker again!!! Muahahaha :weary:

10 Likes

Is this where I post ASMR videos and lullabies? This looks like the right place.

6 Likes

Lemme know when you run out.

4 Likes

Four hours. I figure if I play it at double speed I’ll be twice as relaxed in half the time.

7 Likes

I’ve got more. So much more.

2 Likes

Maybe if I listen to them all at once I’ll be so chill I will melt into a literal puddle.

5 Likes

I’ll take a millennium falcon Lego set :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Resist this wormhole if you dare.

Love you, see you next Thursday.

4 Likes

Those kinetic sand videos are the best. I had an annoyed coworker come to vent in my office one day. I started showing him these. He promptly forgot why he was in my office and left.

9 Likes