Midnight Mobile Madness: September 22, 2022

MMM_Blog_600x200

Welcome to this special edition of Midnight Mobile Madness! Running for ONE NIGHT ONLY.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Get the Woot! app if you don’t already have it.
  2. On September 22, we’ll release MULTIPLE special products on the main page of the Woot! app right at midnight CT. That’s right, multiple products BUT ON ONE NIGHT ONLY.
  3. The products will look just like the other products on the main page, and it will have its regular price, BUT its image will say “$1 on the Woot! app” (see below for an example).
  4. Add that product to your cart, and the price will magically drop to $1 at checkout!
  5. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. These will probably sell out in the first minute or two, so be ready!
  6. You may be placed into Woot!'s (in)famous Vestibule of Patience while you’re trying to purchase – this is a way for us to make sure the app doesn’t crash from too much demand. It does NOT guarantee that you’ll be able to complete your purchase.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

OK, happy hunting

EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT CAN LOOK LIKE:

example

HINTS AND REVEALS:
Coming soon!

THINGS TO KNOW

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.
You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you out. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.
Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.
Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

Good luck!

31 Likes

Hints & Reveals

17 Likes

Guess it’s your turn! LOL

12 Likes

Hint: An item

13 Likes

Believe Stephen King GIF by Chapelwaite

Especially when we tell ourselves, “ I am going to buy the $1 deal.”

We all know that only
5% of the people will make a purchase
25% will get a refund bc the item was oversold,
50% will never make it out the VOP
20% of Wooters who keeps their sanity and don’t bother

Overall 75% of us will complain and be back again bc
Cant Stop San Francisco GIF by The Lonely Island

Staying tuned!

23 Likes

Good luck everyone

5 Likes

Whoa… multiple at same time? This is gonna be tough, hopefully have an idea of what to look for so can choose. Don’t know can handle stress of this!

7 Likes

This too! No purchase necessary, please vote.

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

9 Likes

Hrmm… Don’t need organizer folder. Is the black one computer bag? Don’t need cups.

Might to image search to see more, but not sure need to stay up.

12 Likes

It is a beer bag

Holds 6 beers

10 Likes

Looking forward to go woot crazy!!! A buck a buck a buck!!

8 Likes

Diaper bag, 4 oz tumblers, and expanding file folder. Not the most exciting but i will be sure to try for something.

4 Likes

Them song to the MMM

2 Likes

I think I’ve ID’ed the three options. I could be wrong.

Expanding File Folder with Handle
https://www.amazon.com/Expanding-File-Folder-with-Handle/dp/B081LZXM1M

Sugar & Cloth Ombre Plastic Tumbler Glass Set, 4-Piece
https://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Cloth-Plastic-Tumbler-4-Piece/dp/B074GWYH3N

Diono Luxury Diaper Bag Organizer For Baby, Essential Baby Changing Bag, Mom Organizer Travel Shoulder Bag, Wear As Tote Bag Or Cross Body Over Shoulder, Black Charcoal
https://www.amazon.com/Diono-Lightweight-Changing-Bag-Metal/dp/B07YB6BXD4

26 Likes

Does it start at midnight tonight or tomorrow?

7 Likes

Thanks for hunting, I didn’t have much luck. Think I will be sleeping soundly tonight at midnight.

4 Likes

Tonight, I think, since it will technically be the 22nd.

5 Likes

Tonight.

8 Likes

news working out GIF by NowThis

2 Likes