Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum Cleaner

Miele Compact C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum Cleaner

We own this vacuum, it’s the best Vacuum we’ve ever owned!

2 Likes

Again with the “10% off list price” clearance deals? How is this a clearance special?
One thing is for sure about the copy on this deal. It’s definitely “something that sucks”.

3 Likes

Just want to tell anyone that is considering buying this, it is the best vacuum you will ever purchase. Miele > Dyson and any other vacuum brand ever.

As for the reason there is only a 10% percent discount, I would imagine it is because it is a premium product, akin to the airpods or something of that nature. These things arent typically discounted.

1 Like

I own a Miele Uniq canister, and while I think they’re overpriced, I don’t regret the purchase one bit.

Quiet vacuums are very underrated IMO. Even my new ex-feral cat doesn’t seem to be too scared of it.

I have owned a Miele vacuum cleaner for over 14 years. It has outlasted any other vacuum cleaners I and my parents have ever owned. They’re so expensive, because they are so long-lived. I am thinking of including it in my will!

2 Likes

My 2 Kirby’s beg to differ… :wink:

449 for a vacuum with a fancy name. Hell no! Lol.

Will this help me capture ghosts?

1 Like

Buy once cry once. This is a “buy it for life” vacuum.

3 Likes

I purchased a Miele similar to this a few years ago for that same price. Costco.com might still have the vacuum I purchased for the same price. BTW - It is a great product!!!

1 Like

You’re thinking of ‘Dyson’.

1 Like

Cue the saying “you get what you pay for”

This is a great machine if you don’t have wall to wall carpeting unless you have very low pile carpet. The turbine tool will easily clean you rugs and the other tools will allow you to clean your other surfaces.

There are a few rules to remember with these machines.

• Always Use Genuine Bags. Generic bags will let too much dust through, the dust will cause the fan to go off balance really increasing the noise levels.
  • Always reseat the bag in the dock if you open the bag door for any reason, except to change the bag.
  • Never Jam the bag dock down, this will prevent the bag from making a seal.

All three of the above will result in $100+ repair bills to make the machine right.

1 Like

Had our first for 30+ yrs. Agree w stay with brand name bags for this product.

1 Like

You can use a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond to bring the price down to $399 whenever you want.

I was gifted a Miele in 2011 and am still in love with that little sucker. It still works like the day I got it. I have various attachments for carpet/rugs, curtains, baseboards, and pet hair (worth its weight in gold). I’d highly recommend.