This is the best Butter popcorn we’ve ever eaten from a bag. We wound up ordering a case from Mikes direct. These are big bags. We’ve tried the cheese. Its ok but our favorite is the Butter. Not too many hulls. Its really so good.
My wife and I like the Popcorn Indiana Movie Theater Butter. It’s got good butter flavor.
https://www.popcornindiana.com/
It’s available at WalMart.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Popcorn-Indiana-Movie-Theater-Butter-Popcorn-5-5-Oz/44002572
I haven’t tried (or heard of) Mike’s. The Woot price is cheaper per ounce for Mike’s than WalMart’s above.
Are the bag sizes 15 oz. for all? The images (and descriptions for some) say the Cheese & Caramel come in 25 oz. bags, while the Butter and White come in 14 oz. bags.
I’m presuming they’ll come in 15 oz. bags, but I want to be clear.
And why doesn’t the variety pack include Butter?
Popcorn without butter is like a hot dog without mustard. ![]()
