Mischief Days! September 19 - September 24, 2022

Shooting Bang Bang GIF by Mashed

2 Likes

So many orders… I think I need an intervention! But yep… it’s dun been useded :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Ah yeah! Just when I thought it’s a good time to not buy anything and to save money … Woot tries to bring me back in. :w_boc: :w_happy1: :crown2:
*Good luck with the new coding and servers holding! :floppy_disk: :computer_mouse: :computer:

3 Likes

Intervention … or encouragement?

Also:
I've made choices

3 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

So essited

1 Like

Oh yeah!

1 Like

Its like a fiesta. Only so much better!

1 Like

Noice Wow GIF by Teddy Too Big

4 Likes

AND it WAS just my bday!! MAAYYYBEEE I’ll wootyy-woot myself in to a boc?? That would be tooo kawinqudental??..:heart::heart::heart::metal::metal::metal::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

Much faster method would be to put any random item in the cart, and try applying the coupon (but don’t hit “place your order”). If it doesn’t work, you either already used it, didn’t earn one, or were forgotten from the start (I usually use this method right after a TTHH, just to make sure the coupon is loaded on my account - and then just remove the coupon and item from the cart without a purchase).

3 Likes

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Can’t wait to play What’s in ManHands’ Hands!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very Funny Reaction GIF

2 Likes

VOTE!!!

Amazon link, for those wanting more of a preview:
https://www.amazon.com/BELLA-Piece-Store-Kitchen-Essentials/dp/B096N83638

(mediocre reviews, but good starter set for someone just setting up their first kitchen)

3 Likes

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by PBS KIDS

2 Likes

Almost there with the deal O meter.; 90% as of this post

A carpet cleaner for this weeks giveaway. Nice, but I dont have carpets so I am out.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun!