Mobile Week! December 11 - December 16, 2023

What is all this?

Well, you need the Woot! app first. So GET THE APP HERE :

Google-1 AppStore-1

Now what? Now use the Woot! app for:

Monday, December 11

DEAL-O-METER #1 — Vote to lower the price on Monday, December 11 at 8 a.m. CT, and make us lose money on Tuesday.

Tuesday, December 12

0c21a53f2ef6e62ac6aa38142be974fb0795a13b

MIDNIGHT MOBILE MADNESS — Try to snag a $1 app-only deal from December 12 - December 15, at 12 a.m. CT.

1cf331c26210821e06de63efa10ea69789a3f226

LAST CHANCE DEALS — Forgot to get someone a gift? We don’t judge. Get your emergency gifts now!

Wednesday December 13

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Wednesday, December 13, 2023. Make us lose more money on Thursday!

Thursday December 14

Dice

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Get 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC! Starts at 9 a.m. CT, ends 6 p.m. CT.

Friday December 15

DEAL-O-METER #3 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, December 15, 2023. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

WOOT-OFF — It’s time for the Woot-Off!!! We’ll be here from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CT. It’s the last Woot-Off of the year, so be there or be square!

Saturday, December 16

MobileSpecialsApp

PRIME EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF THE APP — Prime members can get up to an extra 10% off the Woot App on December 16 until 11:59 p.m. CT.

GOOD LUCK!!

34 Likes

First Place GIF by Paramount Network

20 Likes

oh boy dunk GIF

22 Likes

Outer Space Yes GIF by NASA

16 Likes

Early xmas party ??

10 Likes

Come on Woot. Have a nice spent enough already?

Wait… Did you hear I got a Christmas bonus or something? Trying to juice every dime out of me ahead of time? Low blow!

• Have a nice = Haven’t I (stupid dictating didn’t work)
10 Likes

Celebrate Hip Hip Hooray GIF

15 Likes

Hi @ThunderThighs. Just checking before someone or everyone else does. Is the 10% off for Prime members on Friday the 15th until 11:59pm or Saturday the 16th until 11:59pm? It is listed on Saturday which is when i assume it is, but the description says the 15th.

Hope you got some rest over the weekend. Lol
Seems like it hasn’t been very long since the 2 week holiday event. Are they trying to get some of you to quite before they have to pay property taxes on you next year for owning you on January 1st? :crazy_face:

[TT: 16th. Updated the first post. TY]

14 Likes

12 Likes

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

11 Likes

Whaaat… I still haven’t paid off last $1 deals.

13 Likes

Christmas Vacation GIF by filmeditor

13 Likes

Bill Hader Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

17 Likes

Glad I was able to grab a BOC during the Cyber Week event bc I’ll be having a major surgery on the 15th. Still will miss possible good deals during the Woot-Off, but maybe there will be something good during the Last Chance Deals and/or WTF pricing.

Season 1 Shopping GIF by Showtime

16 Likes

I heard that the right way in my head. :ear: :brain:

Say What Weird Al GIF

15 Likes

16th. I updated the first post. TY.

15 Likes

Lets Go Ro GIF by Rosanna Pansino

13 Likes

Yippie GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes

Woo Hoo Party Animal GIF by TELUS