Mobile Week! December 12 - December 16, 2022

What is all this?

Well, you need the Woot! app first. So GET THE APP HERE :

Google-1 AppStore-1

Now what? Now use the Woot! app for:

Monday December 12

MobileSpecialsApp

PRIME EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF THE APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off the Woot App on December 12, 2022 until 11:59 p.m. CT. Maximum discount of $10 per order.

DEAL-O-METER #1— Vote to lower the price on Monday, December 12 at 8 a.m. CT, and make us lose money on Tuesday.

Tuesday December 13

0c21a53f2ef6e62ac6aa38142be974fb0795a13b

MIDNIGHT MOBILE MADNESS — Try to snag a $1 app-only deal from December 13 - December 16, at 12 a.m. CT.

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

LAST CHANCE DEALS— Forget to get a Christmas gift? Here’s your last chance! Starts at 12 p.m. CT. Dragons not included.

Wednesday December 14

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. Make us lose more money on Thursday!

Thursday December 15

FAKE WOOT-OFF — It’s a fake Woot-Off!!! We’ll be here from 8 a.m. CT - 10 p.m. CT. What a fake!

Friday December 16

Store_Icon

PRIME EXCLUSIVE 2 DAY SHIPPING— Between December 16 and December 21, 2022, Prime members will have eligible orders upgraded to Two-Day Shipping for FREE!

DEAL-O-METER #3 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, December 16, 2022. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Get 4 of a kind and you may get a BOC! Starts at 9 a.m. CT, ends 6 p.m. CT.

AND REMEMBER…

HolidayBlog_Returns

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2022 and 12/25/2022 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2023 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

33 Likes

:open_mouth:

7 Likes

Fake woot off? Are you telling me the other Woot-offs were real?!?!

13 Likes

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

I’m going to be so mad if i don’t win anything
the office rage GIF

2 Likes

I figured you folks were up to something. It’s been way to calm for a few days. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Not much mention of BOCs during this Woot! Mobile Week, like zero.

3 Likes

The Fake Woot Off might have some.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

6 Likes

excited power rangers GIF

1 Like

Star Trek Hoax GIF

Show Off Amazon GIF by Woot!

5 Likes

What is a Fake Woot Off?

2 Likes

Fake Woot Off? So like knock offs, faux furs, toupees, false teeth and such? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Woo hoo!! Maybe I’ll win something this round. Yea right. Dream on.

Cat Impostor GIF by MochiDad

Season 9 Episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

No pre warning?

1 Like

Guess you didn’t see the dice game.

4 Likes

Here are links to previous times:

4 Likes

Touche!

I sure did look right past that several times being absolutely “sure” that I wasn’t missing something before I ran my mouth. You would think that I would have caught that right off the bat considering that I won a BOC in the dice game just a few months ago.

2 Likes