Monster Mobile PowerStation 150 Watt Inverter 2-Pack

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/CE23011AMonster_Cable_150_Watt_Inverter_2-Pack-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

Quality Posts in quantity:
[list]
[]p1, DocThan says “this is cheap.”
[
]p2, NotJayKay explains what this thing does
[]p3, ilovereality says inverters are “handy to have in your car”
[
]p3, speedwell is putting one in his disaster preparedness kit
[]p3, hex4def6 offers a “quick electricity 101 primer.”
[
]p3, beefstick warns “Buyer beware.”
[]p3, mbuchman says “this inverter could power some laptops, just have to make sure before you buy.”
[
]p3, dperich says “These certainly would not power a hair dryer as advertised.”
[]p4, KittyKat offers a helpful list of camping gear and the necessary wattages
[
]p4, ejackson complains “This one is no good.”
[/list]

not enuf power

my wootshake brings all the wooters to the yard

eh…my laptop takes 300 +

What would I do with this?

I got excited for a second because I just bought a Monster Power HTS5000 Mk II a couple days ago for 1/2 price.

What would I do with this dohickey and is that a good price? I think it is something that would collect dust in my garage until I needed it and then I wouldn’t be able to find it when I actually needed it.

I’ve spent the last two hours dicking with Quicken 2006 and I was hoping for a good woot. Too bad.

Aw man, if only I had a need to convert power!!

See ya tomorrow, Woot!

not a bad deal, these things are useful in certain situations

unfortunately for woot, I already have 1 and certainly don’t need 2 more

great deal imo.

peteromans11 PWNED!

this is so exciting… i love power… i’m just not sure why… i need this.

$50-$70 on Froogle… for ONE. this is a fantastic deal.

Also, here’s a link to the manufacturer’s site:

booo hissss power no fun…

Pretty Cool Woot -

I have been looking for one of these to run in my minivan - that way I can finally run my linux server on the road! Whoo Hoo…

Darn, weak woot.

Do you think this is a good woot? I guess it all depends on what your definition of is is. Maybe I’ll just roll me a cigar and get a piece of this woot.

This is finally worth getting.

DAMN I JUST BOUGHT ONE OF THESE LIKE A MONTH AGO!!! DAMN!

WOOT! Hmmm. Don’t think I really need this…

It’s an interesting woot but I have no use for it.

good price ,not needed!!! see ya in 24 hrs

This is cheap . Other places sells 1 for $60. If you only need one, you can sell one to me for $25.

Ordinary Inverters Generate Interference that Degrade Audio and Video Performance
Most inverters generate electromagnetic (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), resulting in “dirty” power that can compromise the sound and picture of your connected A/V equipment, including portable radios, TVs, laptops or DVD player screens. It even degrades the reception of your car’s radio, which can ruin a good trip fast

Monster Clean Power Reduces Interference for Better Sound & Picture
Mobile PowerStation 150 features Stage One Clean Power output to reduce interference, giving you better sound and picture from your car radio, portable radio, laptop, portable TV, DVD player and game systems.

no thanks now i have some homework to do an 11 at night lol