mophie Powerstation GO Jump Starter & Flashlight

mophie Powerstation GO Jump Starter & Flashlight

So, I have one of these from the last time they were for sale and charged it up a week ago. Low and behold my battery was dead today, so I took my handy dandy Mophie out and guess what - it did not start my car.

Luckily, my Halo power station that I ordered the other day had just arrived - opened the box - it was about 1/2 charged, put it on the battery and BAMM started on the first crank, but is not a flashlight - BUT I could easily charge my Mophie up if it ran out and I needed a flashlight

2 Likes

I had a similar charger by this company and it didn’t work! I bought a halo and all I had to do is put it on the battery and the car came to life before I cranked it. Sorry Mophie, Halo’s got ya beat!

1 Like

100%, I was disappointed by the Mophie, but the Mophie has worked out as a good (albeit expensive) rechargeable flashlight - so they both went into the emergency car kit

If someone is looking for a Jumpstart for their car - this is not the right product

1 Like

I bought this last week and I thought “there’s no way this “flashlight” will jump start a car”…WELL, surprisingly enough my friend’s Cadillac has been sitting for several weeks dead. Put this on and it fired right up…and on a Northstar V8!!! I’ve had 2 NOCO jump packs(1 got stolen and the other I left on a trailer- and we’ll you know what happened :disappointed:) and they never let me down, but I can’t afford to keep buying them. This was a great investment. Great product.

2 Likes

I bought this because I had to see if you could really jumpstart a car with a flashlight. I had my doubts. Seriously.
I got it, charged it up and dreamed of the day I would be the hero whipping out my trusty flashlight to save the day for someone in need of a jumpstart.
Well that someone turned out to be me when I forgot to turn off my lights. I was so excited to see if this really works so I followed the instructions on the bag, waited for the light to turn green then turned the key and to my shock and surprise my truck fired right up! I proudly told everyone I knew that I have a flashlight that can jumpstart a car.
I was able to jumpstart two more dead car batteries before I lost a single light on the charge indicator lights. So far I am tickled with this purchase but the real test will come this winter when I have to jumpstart a battery drained from the cold. Regardless I am buying more as Christmas gifts for my loved ones knowing I am buying a good quality product.

2 Likes