More Magnums

The listed Tribute blend is completely different on the specs (Cab-based) vs the picture of the back label (merlot-based). Can I assume the picture is more likely correct?

Nope. Based on a quick glance at their website, the label appears to be from the 2011 Tribute Blend (maybe the picture is recycled from an old offer?), while the offer is for 2012. 2012 was Cab heavy. Unless of course, the offer itself is supposed to be the 2011 and not the 2012…wild card…

In for 2 Zahtila mags, I do love a big bottle of wine. How about some 3L offerings?

Ahhhh…glad I ordered two!!! Thanks Laura, I’ll be waiting at the door so if it gets here by Thursday, nothing like a little fireworks as we pop the cork on Friday.

Not only completely different, totally-completely different. Didn’t even see the back label shot.

HUGE error somewhere.

Yikes, on it.

Well I took a flyer and ordered a bottle of the Brown red blend and my bottle says 96% cabernet, 4% petit verdot but that’s because they sent me the Cab instead of the blend. I’ll take the upgrade but I’m still not sure what’s in the blend.