Motion Activated Wireless Light Bars

Motion Activated Wireless Light Bars

Any day idea how long these are?

1 Like

Four AAA batteries are 7 inches long. Add a half inch for metal contacts & plastic housing at each end, for approximately 8 inches long.

Anyone found more/better/same info?

1 Like

If these are the same as an old listing I found on Meh, it says:

• Dimensions: 8-inches x 1-inch x 1inch

But without the model number, I can’t be certain. They look alike, though. flared0ne’s guess seems to fit.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes

Sharp eyes Peaceetc. It is the same item and Bright Basics is a sub-brand of Aduro. Same photos used.

3 Likes

Not very high quality,of my 3 pack only 1 is still working, with a new set of AAA.

4 Likes

These are garbage. Don’t waste your money. Battery life is short and there’s a good chance at least one will come out of the box not working.

10 Likes

I bought these from the mothership several years ago. They’re used to light up the area around my attic access. Since they aren’t used very often, I guess they’re okay. I’ve replaced the batteries in two of them once… and I live in the south, so it gets very hot in that attic.

The dimensions are right… they’re 8 inches long.

1 Like

Does one light take twelve batteries or do three lights take twelve batteries?

Hi there, each light takes 4 batteries.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

These take an ungodly amount of batteries. Motion activated light bars are awesome and I have them all around the house, but I buy rechargeable ones. Can even use them as a power bank.

3 Likes

Do you mean you buy rechargeable motion avtivated lights or the rechargeable batteries? If it’s the light, would you mind telling me which ones? I can’t seem to find anything like that in a search. Thx!

1 Like

LED Closet Light, Newest 20LEDs Dimmer USB Rechargeable Motion Sensor Light Under Cabinet Lighting with Remote Control, Wireless Stick-Anywhere Night Safe Light Bar for Stairs,Wardrobe,Kitchen(5 Pcs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VHYLM24/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_33KRH15ZF0R78DGQ7VSD?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

I bought and returned them. 1 was DOA, the other worked for about an hour (tried new batteries) . I didn’t even open the third one.

Thanks for that link. I didn’t need a multi-pack, just one. But I found a single one just like it. I appreciate your help. Have a great day!!:relaxed:

Only 1 device was working. Don’t waste your money.!

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)