Motorola XOOM 10.1” 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Motorola XOOM 10.1" 32GB Android Tablet with Wi-Fi
$319.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Same price as the 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 a handful of days ago. From what I’ve read review-wise, they’re comparable tablets that will both receive Ice Cream Sandwich in the near future. Seems like a similarly excellent deal.

I’m starting to hate woot. I spent $40 from them on this not long ago and haven’t used it yet.

$329 in the last woot nov 10

I might just jump on this one and finally shut up about tablets.

Does anyone think prices will otherwise come down in the next month or so? I’m thinking a solid “maybe” because of the Asus Transformer Prime coming out, knocking down the price of the original, or even the Xoom 2 coming out, knocking this one down. Any opinions?

What does that even mean?

Previous Woot!

I passed on this a few weeks ago only to end up buying the Galaxy last week.

Just got the galaxy today and I’m glad I held out, but my gf is jealous so it looks like I may have to splurge once again. Women…

Who chose the image on that tablet? The vegetables are missing from the meal.

Yes, very much so.

got mine last time they were on sale ($10.00 more expensive then (!! :slight_smile: ) )

Great Tablet. Been having a lot of fun with it and no complaints.

Don’t be concerned about the “Refurbished” thing. Mine looks brand spanking new and has been rock solid from the get-go.

If you’re looking for a tablet, this is the one. Have at it.

I’m guessing it is beef? But what is the starchy item next to it? It needs some broccoli.

I passed on this a few weeks ago only to end up buying the Galaxy last week.

Just got the galaxy today and I’m glad I held out, but my gf is jealous so it looks like I may have to splurge once again. Women…

Got one last time. Loving it so far. Recommend Maxthon browser for tablets. Bundled browser crashed every time. Maxthon just twice when I as trying to crash it. Anyone know a good memory manager to completely close programs, though?

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/490291#490291

Motorola Xoom confirmed for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) support soon after it’s released.

You got your Tab today, mine says it will be delivered on the 8th!

Kinda funny…I got a new Motorola xoom for slightly more on a competing site. It’s a great tablet. The biggest advantage with this one is the ability to unlock the bootloader, allowing you to root it easily (custom roms, overclocking, etc.).

if only Motorola would allow the xoom to connect to AD-HOC wifi networks (like cell phone hotspots and cards). it doesn’t.

Go with the Asus. Best tablet on the market.