MOUNT HAGEN, Organic Fairtrade Coffee Pack of 6

MOUNT HAGEN, Organic Fairtrade Coffee Pack of 6

I got a few decaf instant coffees to take on a rafting trip last fall, based on some reviews, and Mount Hagen was by far my favorite. I haven’t tried their caffeinated variant. The decaf was pretty drinkable, and we have started keeping it around for when we don’t have time or the need to brew a full pot, say in the afternoon when we want only one cup, or are running out the door.

1 Like

In general, I find instant coffee to be pretty terrible. Mount Hagen is definitely the least terrible instant coffee I’ve ever tried, by a fair margin. If you need instant coffee, this is the stuff to get.

Beware - placed an order for quantity of four (4) - so you would think I would have received twenty-four (24) individual jars since this is a six (6) pack.

But I just received my order - and only received (4) individual jars.

Blast Amazon warehouse associates and they’re multipack separating hands.

Sorry. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I had the same issue (with ordering a 6 pack and getting 1) and I have another 6 pack (hopefully on the way). I tried to call customer but just got 15 minutes of dead air, so I emailed them.

my god. i received only 2 jars on 2 orders… missing 10 of them… emailed the cs, hopefully can resolved. one of the jars has a broken lid too.

I also received 1 jar that was shattered.

I ordered 2 sets of these. They sent me 2 bottles instead of 12. Much like some others… One of the two bottles had cracked lid. They refunded me the amount, but I would have much preferred to get the 12. As a review of the coffee, it actually has a very nice rich aroma… which makes me more sad about not receiving my full order.

Same here. 1 order, 1 bottle.

Somebody, somewhere is laughing at as suckers, same here 1 jar out of 6.

Same here. Order came today; one order and only one jar of coffee. Apparently its a known issue.

I only received one jar out of six. What’s going on?

Also got one of six, and the one was thrashed up.

Hi all. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Same here, one bottle with packing slip for six.

-PJ-

Same here. 1 jar received.

Same here! Only one jar received when item clearly states pack of 6!