Moved Recently, Tried almost everything and Woot continues to deny my orders

As the title states, I’ve moved recently and Woot/Amazon pay consistently deny my orders. I have made sure my billing address was updated on both my card and Amazon, have signed out of my Amazon acc, and have cleared cache and various other things on my browser. I’ve utilized various other devices in attempts to get it to work. Mind you, my previous billing address still works for orders. I reached out to customer service earlier but have not heard back yet. What can I do to resolve this?

1 Like

“Woot/Amazon” pay~~> what is that?

So, you mean your bank won’t honor your orders?

Or your address, mailing address, isn’t being properly updated/changed?

Need more info. Please n ty!

Hi there. Probably should reach out to Amazon Pay as they own that part of our order process.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.