Mr. Cheese O's On-the-Go Cheese Snack (28)

Mr. Cheese O’s On-the-Go Cheese Snack 28-Pack
$44.99 $59.99 25% off List Price
(14) Mr. Cheese O’s On-the-Go Cheese Snack - Tuscan Herb, 1 oz
(14) Mr. Cheese O’s On-the-Go Cheese Snack - Sweet Chili, 1 oz

Now I have a strange urge to hear Shostakovich’s first piano concerto [youtube=u0EsE1LT5ZA&t=17m32s]first piano concerto[/youtube], with a kazoo in place of the Trumpet.

In for 3

Expiration dates please…

In the third picture, one is dated 2/2/15 and the other 12/29/15

An expiration date of 2/2/15 is certainly a concern, especially at this price.

We’re definitely not selling expired food. That’s just a photo sample. Asking for actual dates.

UPDATE We have confirmed this was for photo shoot purposes only - product will have future exp dates with room to spare.

18 for $35 on Amazon with Prime or 28 for $45 + $5 shipping here. So you save $0.15 per package on Woot, but Amazon has more flavors and a broader variety pack available.

Shipping charge is built-in on wine.woot, not $5 extra

Oh right, I forgot. So you save $0.33, which is pretty good if you like these (very good reviews on Amazon).

My name is Nick Bell and I am the Supply Chain Manager for Mr. Cheese O’s. The product you will receive will have 270 days of shelf life starting today. Product is being made fresh this week for this one and only promotion!

My name is Nick Bell and I am the Supply Chain Manager for Mr. Cheese O’s. We thank you for your order. The product should last you at least a few days :slight_smile:

My name is Nick Bell and I am the Supply Chain Manager for Mr. Cheese O’s. The product you will receive will have 270 days of shelf life starting today. Product is being made fresh this week for this one and only promotion!

thanks Nick. I can say these did not last long around the office. addicting!

Thanks for joining us! We love for people to come talk about their products, especially yummy foods.

Check out the reviews on Amazon. How many snacks out there average almost 5 Stars? Mr. Cheese O’s do. Great Tasting AND Healthy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OI2WGVM?redirect=true

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OI2WGV2?redirect=true

I’m diabetic and these snacks are perfect for me. When my local grocery store stopped carrying them, I requested that they bring them back (but to no avail). I’m in for three, these will last me for at least a little while. They aren’t ‘cheap’ but they are worth it.

Boris31, where were you purchasing the product before? Glad you like the product. At $1.60/unit it is a low cost high protein item. Good way to get you through the long afternoons!

Will the quality of these be affected by the heat they’ll be exposed to during shipping? I don’t think the heat’s gonna break down my way anytime soon. May be better to wait on cooler weather to order?

They look so yummy!

Product is made from real cheese but is shelf stable meaning it can withstand heat and cold temperatures. Perfectly fine to ship in hotter temperatures.