MSI Raider 18 HX AI 18" U9 5090 Laptop

MSI Raider 18 HX AI 18" U9 5090 Laptop

Limit set to 5 is pretty crazy

At least no one abused it

There was only one for sale.

No, there were 4 sold.

Cali was light green, Florida was dark green, and the stats had 50% listed, which meant there were most likely 4 units, with 3 sold in Florida.

Cali must’ve cancelled, so now it only looks like Florida

But I wonder if the same person bought separate times, and if that would not have marked it as 3x sold in the stats since it wasn’t all at once

Maybe…two units, then? I believe the map adjusts colors for population and isn’t just a linear representation of sales volume.

I’m not entirely sure Woot has large numbers of these for sale, considering they even list single units of half-ounce meat sticks these days.

1 Like

There were 2 for sale; one is still available.

The color of the Google maps is based off a percentage of the population.

1 Like

Can I have it?

Sure. Just add to cart.

3 Likes

No it was me who bought one in Florida. And I only
Bought one. I’m not baller