Mystery Brand 6 Piece 100 watt Speaker Set

these speakers rock, i got’em a while ago

A woot off! yay! they’re pretty decent speakers, if they’re MY mystery speakers.

Aw crap…I shoulda taken a nap. Guess I won’t see my bed for a few more hours. Woot on Woot off Woot on Woot off…the Woot OFF!!!

Props for mentioning Rainbox six! One of the best games ever…

(Woot folks just dated themselves too!)

Video Card next!!!

Oh my goodness, my first Mystery Speaker sighting. What an anniversary! And, the woot-off almost always signifies BOCs!!!

woot-off haiku:

of all of the days
one woot two woot three woot four
why on a workday?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can already tell what the mystery woot is. I just bought a 6 piece creative zen inspire p580 and it was the same exact price at frys electronic. HAHAHAHAHA Woot, if im, you better woot me something for free.

Finally!! A Woot-Off. Yeah.

My first Woot Off!

Very exciting.

Okay - haven’t worked on it for a few weeks but in a few minutes, the current version of my wootoff alarm will be published… the new version should be capable of alerting you of future new versions… go to www.beermovies.com/woa for information

a 5.1 set? ehhh i would like a really good 2.1. but…its a WOOT-OFF!

WOOT OFF!!! I Bought it!!

It’s the: Dell 5650 6 Piece 5.1 100 watt Speaker Set

I’m guessing the speakers are these

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dell-Surround-SYstem-New-Awesome-sound-quality_W0QQitemZ200014599085QQcmdZViewItem

from the description:
“Dude, you’re getting speakers”

Dell long ago stopped that “Dude, you’re getting a Dell” thing - wasn’t the guy busted for drug posession or something?

I would take “Dude, your getting speakers” to mean that these are Dell branded, but Woot might just be reusing old copy…

I guess wooters will find out.

What was that??? A woot off tease??? If so that is just wrong… WRONG I SAY!!!

This is a good, real good system. I got one about 10 months ago and it sounds exceptionally good, especially for $30.00. If your is like mine, it has a real deep blue color, however all things aside, it’s a great buy.

I do have one minor problem with the switch design, the input switch is on the back of the woofer, which makes is a little difficult to switch between inputs. Other than that, i just might buy another one so I don’t have to switch between inputs. Just have two systems.

Nite Nite Wooters.

Hmm, and my old set just died yesterday. Coincidence? Fate? Whatever it is, the woot gods are smiling on me today.

That was weird, didn’t get the speakers, but i was “in line” if someone’s credit card got denied… not happy about missing these speakers :frowning: :frowning: ;(