Myvu Personal Media Viewer Fully Loaded Edition for iPod

Incredible price - google is still showing 199-279 most places…

Bono Cat says “Hell Yeah!!”

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Myvu Personal Media Viewer Fully Loaded Edition for iPod
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Myvu PMV1004i Personal Media Viewer with noise reducing earbuds for iPod

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Looks like LaForge lost his glasses. who is gonna fly the enterprise now???

they put this one up knowing that it is going to take long time to sell

so they can go for their breakfast. hahah

Time to drop off a k-19!

call it the Roomba Media Viewer and it would sell out faster.

Does this work with the Nano? Nevermind, I don’t care.

Is this what Jordie wears?

Exactly. This is woots gift to commuters in the Eastern and Central Time Zones. Those in Mountain can take a more relaxing shower than the people further East did. Those in Pacific can hit the snooze button.

WHoa!! Some one bought one. Those Pacific coasters are waking up.

Charging 80 dollars for this (which I’m sure is a bargain) is pretty funny, when you consider that the average wooter is looking to pay on $8 with shipping for 3 coveted items.

Vuzix IP230 iWear Virtual Theater Glasses for iPod

Buy.com $69.99 similar and newer item

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/e/ee/Wheres_the_beef_commercial.jpg

…Or in this case, where’s the ipod? I’d LOVE to buy all this ipod stuff, but I need an ipod to go with it. Perhaps a semi-new one?

That’s the Worst Woot Candidate icon overlayed by the woot off flashing light…

Yeah when they put this lame duck up a week or two ago that badge was there too. It is pretty amusing that they’ve already labeled this a dead clown!

Found this on eBay… $149. Even has Woot’s photo advertising it…even the Woot worst logo. lol

Its not that bad. I bought one on woot! a few weeks back for $99. The sound quality is excellent. The video is decent. Its better than the IPod screen as far as size. Clarity could be a little better.

Its an nice accessory to have.

Can anyone tell me what the orange bar is that moves? Does that mean the item is selling? Thanks

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg