Nachus 256MB Pendant MP3 Player

Nice if I were a GIRL

Woot :!: price $79.99

Not a good Woot tonight. There’s not a lot of information about this MP3 player. This website shows a retail price of $77.99. :shock: (but, you’ll probably still make out with Woot’s low $5 shipping)
[url]Page Not Found (404) - CNET

-Joe http://www.MyBestGadgets.com (completely redesigned on 12/04/04)

Did I make it?

:smiley: :smiley:

You guys post the most random crap to get on the first page. Heh.

woot! :smiley:

man i wanted to be on page 1. maybe tomorrow

wow woot1

OMG LMAO!!!

" If you order a silver, green, or blue - you will not have a pink one substituted as a color so you can still feel like a man. "

If it takes this to be a man your in trouble lol

[quote user=“charlie”]OMG LMAO!!!

" If you order a silver, green, or blue - you will not have a pink one substituted as a color so you can still feel like a man. "

If it takes this to be a man your in trouble lol[/quote]

not if ur gay…

Cool. Too bad I already have an iPod. HAHA

i stayed up for this?? woot!

[quote user=" wide and 3/8" thick, the Nachus could easily be mistaken for a piece of jewelry, and in fact, you can pass it off as just that. The player is so tiny that you can wear it around your neck as a pendant, or you can just as easily tuck it into a shirt pocket unnoticed. With 256MB flash memory you can store over 4 hours of music and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of listening.

The battery is simply and conveniently charged through the unit via a PC USB port and a full battery charge takes just 3 hours. The Nachus comes supplied with a pair of high quality earphones – that have been designed to work with the player so it can be worn like a necklace. This makes the Nachus ideal for those who really like to travel light and want to keep their pocket space clear.

It’s practicality makes it ideal for fitness fans and gym goers for whom the Nachus will prove invaluable as a totally non-intrusive way to listen to motivational music during a workout. Or for clubbers on their way to their night out who want to get in the mood but don’t want to be burdened with having to carry a bulky MP3 player around with them for the whole night. All functions are accessed by 4 buttons on the side of the player and tiny blue and orange LEDs on the front face of the Nachus indicate its status.

Also worth a mention is that the packaging is top notch as well. It comes in a heavy duty black box with purple accents and features laser cut foam inserts to keep everything in place. I know, who cares about the box? Well, since this is some of the nicest packaging we have seen, we figured it was worth a mention.

Note:
Here’s how this will work. We have more Silver color than any other, but your other two choices are metallic blue and metallic green. In the note section of the order page, you need to specify your color preference. If you don’t specify a color, we will randomly choose one for you. At some point if we run out of the color you have chosen, we reserve the right to substitute a different color. At noon today we will run the special “metro” pink edition for the ladies. If you order a silver, green, or blue - you will not have a pink one substituted as a color so you can still feel like a man.

Specifications: Capacity: 256MB

Storage type: Flash

Support: MP3 format (no WMA)

Frequency range: 20Hz - 20Khz

Earphone out: 4mW + 4mW

Interface USB1.1

Support OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP Mac OS 9.2 or above

Dimension: 1 5/8"(W) x 1 5/8"(L) x3/8"(D)

Play time: about 8 hours

Battery Lithium-ion

Condition: new, retail

What’s in the box:

Nachus EMP-Z 256MB MP3 Player (x1)

Neck strap earphone (x1)

DC to USB Converter (x1)

USB cable (x1)

2.5mm headphone plug adaptor

Installation Driver CD (x1)

User Manual - English and Chinese(x1)

[/quote]

Hahaha @ images named “nacho” instead of “nachus!”

Hard to believe Google only came up with one hit. Hmmmm…strange.

There you go ladies all three of you specail W00t! just for you at noon. Now shut up about the girl stuff allready and back into the kitchen with ya :twisted:

I so want this. Too bad I’m poor. :?

Too many mp3 players…

I just got my girlfriend (maybe 3 weeks ago) the virgin pulse mp3 player (128mb) on clearance from target for about $70 - this looks shockingly similar - is it a ripoff or the same thing with a different name? either way, it seems an even better price considering it’s 256mb.
anyways, my girlfriend really likes the virgin one and it can double as a usb storage drive (doesn’t require any proprietary programs to upload stuff)

2 reasons i wouldnt get it:

USB 1.1 and no WMA playback