NATURALIFE Portable Folding Stool

NATURALIFE Portable Folding Stool

Sure hate that I missed this. More efficient than keeping a folding chair in the car for times when you have to wait in a long line.

Do wut? It’s still up for sale. 22 bucks

• 11 days left - OR - until sold out
2 Likes

Thanks, I went back and ordered it. I think I was looking at the item next to it before actually clicking in it.

3 Likes

Happy to help! It does look kinda handy.

2 Likes

Yes, i have a bad knee. So this will be good for those times when a store limits how many can come in and I have to wait

2 Likes

It looks interesting but the reviews sound fake.

OK, stay tuned.

Because I was intrigued enough to order one.

Trust me, I’m an internet stranger and I only have your best interests at heart.

Ordered last night, scheduled to be delivered 7/3. BAM

Whatever…We’ll keep you posted…maybe…these are pretty sweet stools… :shakes it off:

don’t you have 22 bucks to buy this? let me announce a free contest…reply back with a number between 1 and 3.

First correct answer wins! You can be a winner!

1 Like

Not enough lurkers on at this time of day
2 enter your contest

2 Likes

Sigh…I can remember back in the day…the forums used to jump and shout…

TT and I spent SO MANY nights, here alone in the forums…

But I’m telling tales out of school…

:zippered mouth:

Sorry TT, you’ve got my address right?

We can make your final redoubt right here, me and the kitties won’t be TOO much of a problem…

3 Likes

I ordered one the last time it was posted to keep in my car for stool-needing emergencies, LOL.

Haven’t used it other then to take it out of the box and test-sit on it once, but it seems sturdy and like it will get the job done :+1:t2:

Please Note: The 800+ weight limit is incorrect, and was discussed the last time this was posted - the Amazon page states it as 330 pounds - which seems much more reasonable.

3 Likes

How big ARE you??

2 Likes

Didn’t your mama teach you it’s rude to ask that??

4 Likes

Also, this pic here on Woot (150kg = 330lbs)

3 Likes

YES! THAT IS A NUMBER BETWEEN 1 & 3!!

THAT’S SO AMAZING!!!

YOU WIN!!!

3 Likes

It shipped very quickly and is ready to go out of the box.

It’s not bad to keep in the car truck for those times one might need a portable place to park their butt. It’s not too heavy to carry and maybe not as nice as sitting in a camp or folding chair It’s certainly viable and easier to lug around.

2 Likes