Nespresso Jade Vertuo Next Solo- Limited Edition

Nespresso Jade Vertuo Next Solo- Limited Edition

1 Like

This appears to be a good deal but I prefer Keurig where I can brew coffee using reusable pods and any brand of coffee I choose.

3 Likes

Seems like a good price, but the reviews are bad bad bad…

3 Likes
2 Likes

For some reason the vast majority of the bad reviews on Amazon are from people who say they got a “used” machine!

I recently purchased a “professional” cheese grater from Amazon from a third party vendor. It came obviously used and missing attachments. The vendor told me that their products are stored at the Amazon warehouse and when people return items to Amazon the folks there don’t bother to check the items and just put them back on the shelf for re-sale. What’s that all about?

They refunded me and sent a new one.

2 Likes

If you purchase this, be sure you buy ONLY Vertuo coffee capsules. Others will not work with this device

2 Likes

Am i missing something? I saw something that said it would give you a ‘link’ you would have to follow during your purchase in order to get the Assurion plan from Amazon. I didn’t see anything. Am I just not worthy of being protected? Is my stuff not good enough :confused: Well, I never!!

2 Likes

First

1 Like

Next, so do I click before from the original page :thinking: and go to Amazon from there?

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

Ok it was confusing bc when I went to Amazon at first it gave me for luggage and tbh I’m sleep shopping which I do quite often and it threw me off for a sec. Thanks for your help in my hubby’s present :gift: I hope this shuts him up…Oh wait… I meant to say I hope he loves it and he uses it to his hearts content. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s a bit confusing. We’re here for you lol. Enjoy!

1 Like

We got a Vertuo Plus at Christmas and its a different kind of coffee than a keurig. My wife is now hooked on the Nespresso. She likes flavored creamer in hers, so my best description is hers is like a desert coffee. The coffee is a bolder flavor.
In my research, the Next had a much higher rate of issues than the Plus.

2 Likes

For what it is worth, I ordered this last time it was on Woot as a gift and it came as a demo unit marked “refurbished” and it was broken and had missing pieces. Took a lot of effort to get the missing parts.

2 Likes

These units are new.

1 Like

Yeah, they have the wrong link. I’ll let them know. Here’s the correct on:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/A9C9822F-52EC-4AE4-B3A4-41E0188482F4?channel=WootKitchen

3 Likes

Is this made by Breville?

1 Like

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man’s lawful prey.
[John Ruskin]
Having said this, however, I purchased the identical Breville machine from Woot a few months back for the same price. I needed space on my counter and my 4 year old Nespresso is twice the footprint and 3 times the money. Both make the same outstanding cup of java! As for the fill your own capsule idea…it defeats the whole idea of the system i.e. bar code reading to set time and temperature and water volume based on what you are brewing!

1 Like

Its definitely not dessert or desert coffee. It’s not sweet. Its regular coffee that creates a crema via a special spinning during the brew. and that is meaningless because you can create the same in a blender. Its a gimmick. The coffee brew is good, however but expensive.

1 Like

No it isnt sweet, thats what creamer is for. I dont use sugar or creamer in my coffee. My wife made a cup with the Nespresso, added some creamer and it tasted just like a specialty coffee she used to get at a shop. But this style coffee gives someone the ability to closely mimic what coffee shops make.

1 Like